The Legend of Hilda....?

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
zekiebouy

zekiebouy

Ex(zach)ly
Towns Folk
Thoughts on a Zelda spinoff featuring ravio as link and Hilda as Zelda?

Probably would never happen but yknow, just want to know everyone's thoughts on it, might be kinda cool to play as Hilda instead though.

could make a good prequel game or something like that.

I think it could be a fun little mini game. It probably wouldn't be as big as New Super Luigi Bros U, but I wouldn't count it as impossible. It could be a level based game where you could go around with the 2 characters Lego-style and clear out a dungeon or two. I don't see it as being a full game any time soon especially since Hyrule Warriors seems to be the major Zelda spin-off of this generation.

I liked Hilda! Especially because Zelda is always on the good side, which is great, but it's also nice to see a character who isn't really good or bad and is kinda unpredictable :) it would love to see a little spin-off Legend of Hilda game ^_^

I think it could be a fun little mini game. It probably wouldn't be as big as New Super Luigi Bros U, but I wouldn't count it as impossible. It could be a level based game where you could go around with the 2 characters Lego-style and clear out a dungeon or two. I don't see it as being a full game any time soon especially since Hyrule Warriors seems to be the major Zelda spin-off of this generation.
Yea there could very well be a mini game featuring Hilda and ravio which would be pretty awesome! Because ya as you said Hyrule warriors is the next big Zelda spinoff, and really one of the only Zelda spinoffs Nintendo has helped with! You never know maybe we'll be seeing Hilda in the near future ;)

I liked Hilda! Especially because Zelda is always on the good side, which is great, but it's also nice to see a character who isn't really good or bad and is kinda unpredictable :) it would love to see a little spin-off Legend of Hilda game ^_^
Hilda is really one of nintendos only characters that can't be easily classified as good or evil ;P I agree she is really unpredictable! She was a good choice for Zelda's counterpart I'd have to admit though ;)

;)

could make a good prequel game or something like that.
I myself would love a prequel game as well! Even though Nintendo really wouldn't do that :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Moon Rain
Back