The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo Poster Set

• Thread starter Magitroopa
  • Start date
Magitroopa

Magitroopa

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Reactions: Moon Rain
Not me, but the picture on the right has been my desktop background for weeks.

I do! Also have the other zelda poster set that was on club nintendo a while back. Eventually going to get poster frames for all 6 and hang them in my game room.

I don't live in America, but I've managed to get a poster similar to the one with the lake ^_^ it's my fourth Zelda-poster :) my bedroom is pretty small, so every wall is filled with posters; one Mario poster (books store), one Harry Potter poster (came along with the last book) four Zelda posters (two from a magazine, one came along with OoT3D and one from an online store) one Lord of the Rings poster (thrift shop) and one Final Fantasy poster (also thrift shop). The door of my bedroom is still empty... :sneaky:

Reactions: 532
I'm still thinking about it. I probably will.:cool::):cat:

I don't have enough coins for it, but I know it looks amazing. The one with Link standing with his sword drawn is my favorite ^-^
They look really good in your room, though :)

Lucky!!! They are so cool! Wish I had more club Nintendo points to get them! Haven't checked yet, but are they still on club Nintendo? Its been a while since they added them so I really have no idea lol

Currently. They are sold out. They are probably restocking. :cat:

Back