Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Evil

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
nitendo-direct-october-2020-768x587.jpgSo, according to some possible leaks, some information about the next Zelda game is available, along with some information about other Nintendo games. According to the leak, the sequel to Breath of The Wild will be called Breath of Evil. I for one was a bit put off guard by the title, but it would make sense for the main story of the game. So, what do you guys think? :lapras:

Reactions: Jisenku and Deepak
View attachment 20860So, according to some possible leaks, some information about the next Zelda game is available, along with some information about other Nintendo games. According to the leak, the sequel to Breath of The Wild will be called Breath of Evil. I for one was a bit put off guard by the title, but it would make sense for the main story of the game. So, what do you guys think? :lapras:
Seems sketchy.

Reactions: James, Jisenku and Dark Link
Seems sketchy.
I feel the same way, especially since we just got Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, which Eiji Aonuma said in the trailer was created for Zelda fans while they wait for Breath of The Wild 2. I feel like the official announcement would be sometime much later, perhaps around the end of January. Or I could be really underestimating how far in development the sequel is.

Reactions: 28142 and Jisenku
I feel the same way, especially since we just got Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, which Eiji Aonuma said in the trailer was created for Zelda fans while they wait for Breath of The Wild 2. I feel like the official announcement would be sometime much later, perhaps around the end of January. Or I could be really underestimating how far in development the sequel is.
And gta 3? Why not gta 5. Why go back 2 games? But theres a smal part of me that thinks it could be real cuz of some of the precise dates given for some games.

And gta 3? Why not gta 5. Why go back 2 games? But theres a smal part of me that thinks it could be real cuz of some of the precise dates given for some games.
I'm assuming because of how large the file size of GTA V is, you'd only be able to download it if you had the 128 GB Micro SD. On the other hand, GTA 3 makes more sense for someone that actually wanted to download the game. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo did the Trilogy package for the Switch.

Reactions: Deepak
WarioWare is kinda likely, there's been talks about that before.
Pokemon Sw/Sh, I mean, that's not hard to guess, we're kinda due some new news for it ig.
Super mario 3d world, again, not hard to guess honestly considering the announcement.
Kirby, eh. Guess there's been not really anything kirby in a while.
Dragon quest, same tbh + there's been a bit of recent stuff around it in the Japanese sphere. (Dec 14th is a monday though, not the best day to release a game + it's reaching a bit too close to christmas)
Fall guys, considering the anti-cheat update and big yeetus and the servers are more stable, I wouldn't be suprised that it comes out by the end of this year but I'm not sure about after the direct. Season 2 starts on october 6th, if they do crossplay etc then I'd presume they'd want to match it up. Still think it seems a bit soon though honestly, + I would be suprised if they releases it on more platforms while it's as overpriced as it is rn.
Gameboy games I'm not sold on either, unless nintendo realised that NSO needs some more value to it, it wouldn't be hard for them to shove another emulator onto the switch, they seem to be comfortable doing that, but eh.
GTA 3 is a confusing one. I don't see any reason for this to happen at all? They've been all for re-releasing V for many years now, all the older games are dead already. GTAV could be ported to switch but I don't really see why it would be tbh, it's not the main demographic for the game and it kinda sucks tbh.
P5:S eh, not a bad guess. There was a closed demo for the switch version at the start of this year, taking in account for delays and messes (the demo was pretty bad), then early next year isn't a bad shout.
SSBU, idk much about this game but pretty sure I've not heard about a new fighter in a good while so would make sense for some new news about that in time for christmas time.
SM3d All stars ahhahahaha, I would be very very very suprised if they start bringing out DLCs for a game they're going to kill early next year. + There wasn't any Galaxy 2 code found in the emulator port. There was other stuff found, but it was more then likely just lazy removing of things. I feel like as well something like this would have been hinted when the game was originally announced, to push sales more.
Breath of evil, eh. Probably not. Unless it's literally just like "here's links face, here's zeldas face, both you've already seen before aaaand name" and that's it.

Idk. Most of this seems to just be good educated guesses based on already confirmed/public knowledge. Some weird days to pick for releases, too many far too close to christmas for example. Like, Dec 18 for all stars DLC? Do you want christmas sales?

Reactions: Dark Link
Ah yes, nothing like some 'leaks' from 4chan, my favourite thing to laugh at

ngl tho I'd be interested in GB on NSO

I don't think they send emails to employees in such an unformal way :lapras: at least put some efforts in your fake leaks

This kind of supposed leak pops up all the time.

It’s just wishful thinking. Someone trying to will their hopes and dreams into existence by putting them out into the universe and crossing their fingers that they’ll manifest somehow. GTA III makes no sense decades after its release. A Kirby game isn’t likely after they just announced the fighting game. Galaxy 2 probably isn’t coming out this year.

Maybe Warioware?

Reactions: Dark Link and James
did i see fall guys? last time i heard, devs had no plans of porting to xbox and switch.......

did i see fall guys? last time i heard, devs had no plans of porting to switch......
Well well well, how the turntables turn :rotfl:

Reactions: phofufury
Ah, Kirby: Power Rumble. That game looked so good. Can't wait to hear more news on it!

...The next Zelda game will not be called Breath of Evil.

Besides, given how Directs always go, the whole idea we'd have that much was wishful thinking. There's always someone who thinks we're going to get five AAA games and a new IP every Direct but we never get much more than a new Smash fighter and Mario Golf.

Also, "Breath of Evil". It's always something dark and vague for fake titles. Next we're gonna be told about Mario Kills Bowser or Pokemon Death & Destruction set for 2022 releases.

Reactions: Dark Link and Mizunil
Back