The Legend of Zelda is getting a smartphone game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I expect the game to be like a top-down exploration game using the screen as a way to give direction inputs (like in Phantom Hourglass how you are to use the boomerang) or it might work like the spin-off Link's Crossbow Training. To be honest I don't know how it's going to work and I don't have a smartphone so I'm not going to be playing it. I hope it gives someone an enjoyable time when it comes out.

I know my brother-in-law would love a new zelda for smartphones, as it would suit him very well. As for me, I would love to see just about anything Zelda-related, even if it was just like a card game or something. (Come to think of it, that would actually be pretty cool IMO).

Yeah, I don’t really see this happening anytime soon. It seems like Nintendo is heavily focusing on Mario for their mobile app games, with Super Mario Run, the newly released Dr Mario World, and Mario Kart Tour coming in a few months. I guess there was Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and Dragalia Lost, but I guess I feel like Nintendo will wait a bit longer before revealing one.

Maybe they COULD release a Zelda mobile game alongside the release of BOTW 2. We'll just have to wait and see.

We need a Kirby mobile game too.

I miss Miitomo.

how about we stop with this terrible trend of cash grab mobile games and instead spend that time and money into making proper games oh wait no they won't do that because mobile games are cheaper and easier to make and reap a crap ton of profit.

Back