1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

The Legend of Zelda is getting a smartphone game

Discussion in 'The Legend of Zelda' started by Marc, May 15, 2017.

1. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    854 coins
    We're certainly seeing more and more Nintendo games coming to smartphones lately. App stores already have Mario and Fire Emblem. I've also been hearing word about an Animal Crossing game for smartphones.

Now there is a rumor going around that a Zelda game is in the works for smartphones :eek:

Source: https://www.wsj.com/articles/nintendo-developing-the-legend-of-zelda-smartphone-game-1494820189

What would you like to see in this Zelda game for smartphone? :D
  2. Artisan

Artisan Always Looking for Something More Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,095 coins
    I expect the game to be like a top-down exploration game using the screen as a way to give direction inputs (like in Phantom Hourglass how you are to use the boomerang) or it might work like the spin-off Link's Crossbow Training. To be honest I don't know how it's going to work and I don't have a smartphone so I'm not going to be playing it. I hope it gives someone an enjoyable time when it comes out.