• Thread starter Leaandro15
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaandro15

Leaandro15

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey pedians I was wondering if any of you have a $10 NA Eshop code you would be willing to give me for The Legend of Zelda Picross game. If you're interested plz message me back so we can make a deal thank you. :):):):):):):):)

Reactions: Gary Johnson
What is it for?

The Legend of Zelda Picross is for the 3ds @Leafeon1010

Ok, how much was it?

Idk ,but you have to get coins to get it and it's 1000 in which I have

I know discouraging people to sell stuff is against the rules... but asking a $10 EShop card for a game that you can get for free... is a little expensive

Reactions: 3905 and Leafeon1010
Ok and I don't so because it's a great deal and many people actually think its fair and it's not expensive and it would be if I was asking for a $20 Eshop code. The Legend of Zelda Picross is about $10 and if you have nothing good to say just leave this thread.

Ok and I don't so because it's a great deal and many people actually think its fair and it's not expensive and it would be if I was asking for a $20 Eshop code. The Legend of Zelda Picross is about $10 and if you have nothing good to say just leave this thread.
If many people think it is fair why isnt there any comments saying that they want it?

Sorry, but $10 is to much

If this game ever gets in the EShop, I doubt is going to cost over $2... I mean, I got 1500 Platinum coins in less than a week... so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back