The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap is out now on Wii U Virtual Console!

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Screw Mario Kart 8 :eek: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap is the best game ever. It was my first Zelda game and I just want to play it on my Wii U now. Oh wait, I don't have a Wii U. :cry:

10373646_484889094977359_8443288274665907812_n.png

That's nice to hear. The Wii U is getting all the good GBA games. While the 3DS owners just wait for them to come on the 3DS eShop, we are playing Pokemon putting a few hundred hours into them in hopes of GBA games on the 3DS.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
That's nice to hear. The Wii U is getting all the good GBA games. While the 3DS owners just wait for them to come on the 3DS eShop, we are playing Pokemon putting a few hundred hours into them in hopes of GBA games on the 3DS.
Honestly, I think the 3DS deserves to have GBA and DS VC games more than the Wii U. A handheld game is fun on a handheld more than a home console.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Honestly, I think the 3DS deserves to have GBA and DS VC games more than the Wii U. A handheld game is fun on a handheld more than a home console.
Yes, exactly. Tell that idea to Reggie, and we might be in for a surprise.....

yay! I loved playing this game! too bad I don't have a Wii U either. T_T

one of my favorite Zelda titles of all time, easily. Challenging and certainly has lots of replay value.

yay! I loved playing this game! too bad I don't have a Wii U either. T_T

one of my favorite Zelda titles of all time, easily. Challenging and certainly has lots of replay value.
I don't know about the replay value, never replayed it again xD but this is definitely one of the best Zelda games. Decent graphics, good music, tricky puzzles and all.

3ds needs more gba virtual console, it needs more than wiiu because it is a handheld and gba was a handhelp so it would be better suited. also pokemon virtual consold would rock or a game or all the gba games and a game for all the game boy ect and they could transfer to pokebank. that would be awesome

Great if one day i have some money in my account i will buy it

I might have to try it someday, I will have to check the price of it. I never played it before, should give it a try.

*Europe virtual console

I own it for the GBA so I doubt I'll buy it again. Most underrated Zelda game imo

I'd rather have to play those GBA VC games on a handheld since I play a lot more of handheld games rather than ones on a console (meh but I don't mind playing game on the Gamecube Advance). Good to know.

Back