The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
We aren't posting up much Wii U threads so I'll get the ball rolling.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is now available for the Wii U. Is anyone planning to purchase it? It costs $50 US I think. I know @Onett talked about it once or twice.

What do you think about the game? Is it a "must get" or one that you can skip?

Well I need a Wii U first before buying the game,:( but this game looks really nice, great graphics, it runs really smooth.I never played the original version for Game Cube but I did read some reviews and the story line looks really interesting. All round its well developed, I saw a little piece of the gameplay and it looked like a must get game. If I had a Wii U it would be a must get game.

I will get it if I get the Wii U in the future. So I have in the same situation.

I never played the original one, so it will be a cool experience!

I never played the original one, so it will be a cool experience!
I never played the original, so chances are, I might get this if I get a Wii U too.

I can't buy a Wii(U) without having a Zelda game, lol.

Reactions: Reece
I never played the original, so chances are, I might get this if I get a Wii U too.

I can't buy a Wii(U) without having a Zelda game, lol.

I'm also too much interested in Bayonetta 2, but the Zelda Wii U is the game I want most.

I wish I could get my hands on that game. But for now I will watch walk-through videos.

i actually bought it last friday, it's really good and i think it's better than the original. I am playing on hero mode too.

Yeah, I got the game. I bought the exclusive GameStop Limited Edition version, though, which costs about sixty dollars plus tax. The Limited Edition version brings the physical copy of the game plus a Ganondorf figurine. Money well spent, if I do say so myself. If you really like The Legend of Zelda series, then I suggest you get the game, as it is truly amazing.

Probably its because its a 3DS forum..i join this forum cuz i only have the 3ds and no wii u and the forum is called 3DS pedia lol as for zelda I am terrible at Zelda games so i wont get it if i buy the Wii U instead i will buy Super Mario 3D world it looks awesome and the reason i am bad at zelda cuz the game itself needs too solve too.much riddle

Probably its because its a 3DS forum..i join this forum cuz i only have the 3ds and no wii u and the forum is called 3DS pedia lol as for zelda I am terrible at Zelda games so i wont get it if i buy the Wii U instead i will buy Super Mario 3D world it looks awesome and the reason i am bad at zelda cuz the game itself needs too solve too.much riddle
It isn't that hard...

It isn't that hard...

You see i actually hate puzzle/riddles and anything related to it

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is now available for the Wii U. Is anyone planning to purchase it? It costs $50 US I think. I know @Onett talked about it once or twice.

What do you think about the game? Is it a "must get" or one that you can skip?

$50? $49.99 or $59.99? It seems amazing! I think it is a must get but it is one of those games that you must play before to decide if you should buy it or not. I played it at a mall.

It was definitely a must get with the Limited Edition bundle that came around Black Friday. I mean, a Limited Edition Wii U plus an epic game for the price of just the Wii U? Yeah, I think it's worth it :p

Back