The Legend of Zelda TriForce Heroes: online Demo Times

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Some of you may have the demo and feel mad that you can not play singleplayer. Dont wory I am a little anoyed as well. Anyway here are the LIMITED times that you can play online with the demo so far:

10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT
10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT
10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

As I have said in other threads maybe after these times and after the full game comes out the online will be unlocked for anytime but who knows.

The website where I saw the schedule said that "Japan had their fun..." I'm not sure if this means that after the weekend, there will NOT be anymore Online Play. If that's the case, then this is a useless demo and I'm deleting it afterwards. I recently looked on a site and only 4 dates where listed for online time so I not getting my hopes up that after these dates, the online will be non-scheduled. And you shouldn't either because if what I say is true, you'll feel more disappointed than me.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
The website where I saw the schedule said that "Japan had their fun..." I'm not sure if this means that after the weekend, there will NOT be anymore Online Play. If that's the case, then this is a useless demo and I'm deleting it afterwards. I recently looked on a site and only 4 dates where listed for online time so I not getting my hopes up that after these dates, the online will be non-scheduled. And you shouldn't either because if what I say is true, you'll feel more disappointed than me.
You could always play local with friends

You could always play local with friends
Yeah, but I don't know one person with a 3DS/New 3DS around where I live and the only place where I can find a bunch is my college. But due to some issues, I can't gain access to the building and I can't just go in there for the sake of playing with them. I don't want to lie either. So yeah, I'm sure this is the last day for online play and therefore, I don't need the demo anymore. Sucks, but that's life.

Yeah, but I don't know one person with a 3DS/New 3DS around where I live and the only place where I can find a bunch is my college. But due to some issues, I can't gain access to the building and I can't just go in there for the sake of playing with them. I don't want to lie either. So yeah, I'm sure this is the last day for online play and therefore, I don't need the demo anymore. Sucks, but that's life.
I hate how they did it why couldn't be like the MH4U demo >.<

I hate how they did it why couldn't be like the MH4U demo >.<
Foreal.

UPDATE more online times!!!

• 10/30: 3 PM - 5 PM PT
  • 10/31: 3 PM - 5 PM PT
  • 11/1: 3 PM - 5 PM PT

For where I am, we should be getting more sessions... however, somethings gone wrong.
I got a notification about the schedule and everything but today's session hasn't even started yet. :sorry:

For where I am, we should be getting more sessions... however, somethings gone wrong.
I got a notification about the schedule and everything but today's session hasn't even started yet. :sorry:
well in the time zone that i posted there are still 7 hours till it starts

@3dsatackman Well, the one in my area started an hour late like wut?

I honestly don't know what happened, but I hope it's like the Testfire, lasting an extra hour

Reactions: 3dsatackman
More online times seem great for those who haven't played the demo yet, but I feel like many people probably have the full game which makes me feel like the demo is not worth playing anymore :p I played some a bit today because why not? :p

Agreed they need more online times because playing it with no friends around is lame.

More online times seem great for those who haven't played the demo yet, but I feel like many people probably have the full game which makes me feel like the demo is not worth playing anymore :p I played some a bit today because why not? :p
Not everyone can just buy or get games whenever they want. I'm glad I'm applying for a simply job (filling out the rest of the application during the weekends). So if they give people the ability to enjoy the game more without restricting online to a schedule, which expired days ago, that would be swell.

Not everyone can just buy or get games whenever they want. I'm glad I'm applying for a simply job (filling out the rest of the application during the weekends). So if they give people the ability to enjoy the game more without restricting online to a schedule, which expired days ago, that would be swell.
I see your point =P
I just felt like majority of people already played the demo, though of course there are some who never managed to play it (or even get the demo)

Reactions: ESP
Back