The Legend of Zelda TV Series

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I personally think they should continue it. The few episodes they had, were actually pretty funny.. for the most part. What do you guys think?

...I've heard of this, and nearly everything about it was bad lol

Didn't even know there was a series to start with!

I can't imagine it would be that good, though. Better to stick to gaming. xD

I've never seen it or even heard of it. Which game was it about? I'd be willing to give it a try.

If there is a Zelda show, I wonder what unknown channel it must be on because I have never come across a Zelda show on TV ever. I don't think the series really should have a TV show in the first place but I would be willing to give it a look if it was actually any good.

Never, EVER, give Link a voice. Remember the TV-show? Awful. Remember CD-i? Awful. Just leave it a HYAAAH!

Reactions: Marc
I've never watched any of the TV shows that have link in them... All I've heard of them have been terrible comments!! Zelda must stick with gaming! Well sooooorrrry princess!

I have never really heard of a TV show series and I think that if they continued , that would really get kinda weird-ish because of the fact that Link normally doesn't talk :bag:

If something like that were to continue , then the whole series game might fall apart ..... someday

EXXxxxXXCCCCCccccUUUssseeee ME, Princess~

Okay got that out of my system. The cartoon was meh, from what little I've watched it. But I was thinking recently that a live action LOZ show with a BBC Merlin kind of style would be really cool :cool:

I watched all the episodes and loved it. That actually help introduce me to the Zelda game series. Yea the were cheesey and stuff but the were pretty good, and kinda funny. I like how Zelda had a sword and did more than like at times. I would love to see them continue it, that would be great.

This show is legendary for being pretty...awful...none of the characters are true to the games, the character designs are terrible and look nothing like they do in the games (Link with black hair?), and the voice acting was atrocious, especially on the most famous line in the entire show,"Well excuse me, princess!"

Back