The Legend of Zelda Uno

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It's supposed to arrive next week at GameStop :eek: (February 15th, 2018).

DVz3x_fU8AAV_39.jpg

Description said:
It’s a Hyrule Adventure every time you play The Legend of Zelda edition of UNO, sold exclusively at Game Stop! The deck features classic UNO game play, plus some special Legend of Zelda touches. For example, each 3, 6 & card of each color has a Triforce symbol on it. And the special Wild Triforce Card, found only in this version, forces your opponent to play a card of a specific color with a Triforce symbol on it. If they don’t have one, they have to draw three cards from the Draw Pile. A great gift for Legend of Zelda fans. Contains 112 cards plus instructions.
Thoughts?

Reactions: Dark Link and P2.0
I've played Uno before, and played the Mario version of it as well. But a Zelda version??? D: Oh my gosh, I never would have expected that! And the fact that this has its own unique rules adds even more intrigue to it! If I had a mode of transportation, and a few extra bucks, I would love to pick this up. <3

Woah! I can't believe they made this!
The box design and the way the cards look is just fantastic!
Once I see this I'm definitely going to buy it and add it to my collection!

This actually looks really cool! Even the art on the cards looks nice and they add a somewhat cool twist to the game. I wonder how much this is gonna cost... If it's over ten dollars I don't know if I will get it. But if it's ten dollars or cheaper it's something I'd definitely want to get.

Whoa! That looks awesome! I already have the Super Mario edition, and that one was really fun! I'll definitely pick this up if I ever see it at GameStop.

Last time I played uno was in 4th grade :p so if I see this in store shelves I could try it if my dad buys it for us but the cards look nice and Zelda is a great franchise

I need to know what this special rule is.

The Legend of Zelda UNO sounds really nice, and I can already see a whole lot of possibility with this. I remember I was at a birthday party once, and it was Zelda themed (It was the best party ever). So, a whole lot of crap skipped, basically we played a lot of UNO there. I feel like if this was out back when the party was held, it would be a lot more cooler ;~;. I'll probably grab this at some point for fun, even though I already own UNO.

Reactions: Samster
Back