1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

The Legend of Zelda Uno

Discussion in 'The Legend of Zelda' started by Marc, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc "+1 star for including the dragon" Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,538 coins
    It's supposed to arrive next week at GameStop :eek: (February 15th, 2018).

[​IMG]
    Thoughts?
    Dark Link and P2.0 like this.
  2. P2.0

P2.0 プレア 2.0 Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    686 coins
    I've played Uno before, and played the Mario version of it as well. But a Zelda version??? D: Oh my gosh, I never would have expected that! And the fact that this has its own unique rules adds even more intrigue to it! If I had a mode of transportation, and a few extra bucks, I would love to pick this up. <3
  3. Dark Link

Dark Link The Hero in Black Link's Dark Side

Play Coins:
    2,005 coins
    Woah! I can't believe they made this!
    The box design and the way the cards look is just fantastic!
    Once I see this I'm definitely going to buy it and add it to my collection!
  4. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    241 coins
    This actually looks really cool! Even the art on the cards looks nice and they add a somewhat cool twist to the game. I wonder how much this is gonna cost... If it's over ten dollars I don't know if I will get it. But if it's ten dollars or cheaper it's something I'd definitely want to get.
  5. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the universe...

Play Coins:
    147 coins
    Whoa! That looks awesome! I already have the Super Mario edition, and that one was really fun! I'll definitely pick this up if I ever see it at GameStop.
  6. AricAttack

AricAttack Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    40 coins
    Last time I played uno was in 4th grade :p so if I see this in store shelves I could try it if my dad buys it for us but the cards look nice and Zelda is a great franchise
  7. MegaStriker

MegaStriker Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    9 coins
    I need to know what this special rule is.