• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
Hi!
As all of you probably know by now, some people made Marc sad. They were not very nice to him to say the least, and he does not deserve to be treated like that. But we're not going to let him stay sad, right? Let's make Marc smile!

How does the game work? You say something nice to Marc on his profile page (or send him a drawing or a cute gif) and then you tag at least 3 others here who'll hopefully do the same. Easy right? :D It doesn't have to be very big, something like "Hey, you're awesome!" might just make his day too.
1002052_659958644056974_438500572_n.jpg

-IMPORTANT- Don't tag him here, that kind of ruins it a bit.

I'll start of with tagging @Larsi @Mikaya and @rawrrie
Please keep this game going! If you come across this thread please send a smile and tag as any people as you can!

Reactions: Alex, PigMayor, 532 and 1 other person
@PersonSP arent you going to send a message? :D

@PersonSP arent you going to send a message? :D
I did, before even posting this thread. There's one on his profile page and I also wrote him a convo. ;)

I sent him a message. Whether it was to make him smile, feel better about himself or whathave you, I don't know. I just said what I wanted to say.

I think it's best to get his closer friends to talk to him.

@Spinnerweb
@J9794

Last edited:
Reactions: PersonSP
lol sorry xD

I sent him a message. Whether it was to make him smile, feel better about himself or whathave you, I don't know. I just said what I wanted to say.

I think it's best to get his closer friends to talk to him.

@paceygym
@Spinnerweb
@J9794
pacey is one of the people who made him sad in the first place, I doubt he'll do any good. :(

Reactions: spagooti
pacey is one of the people who made him sad in the first place, I doubt he'll do any good. :(
Really? I thought he was referring to Rin and Nova with Person A and B. My bad. I'll edit it.

Really? I thought he was referring to Rin and Nova with Person A and B. My bad. I'll edit it.
I decided to ask him, I was quite surprised too. I knew Nova had turned bad but I always liked Pacey. :( But this isn't a good place to discus this.

Reactions: D4rkDragon and PersonSP
Reactions: DeathDragon
Already did that yesterday, :giggle:
The picture I sent him makes me crack up every time... :hilarious:

@Earth2543
@Eridan
@P2.0

Reactions: 2071 and PersonSP
Done it, sort of failed though...
@Oshawotron16 I CHOOSE YOU!!!

Last edited:
Done it, sort of failed though...
@Oshawotron16 I CHOOSE YOU
Also @Marc so he can see this thread himself.

The thread said don't tag him ...WE'RE DOOMED ;~;

Marc is everywhere, he would've seen it anyway. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: spagooti and PersonSP
-IMPORTANT- Don't tag him here, that kind of ruins it a bit.I'l

:/

Not anymore, edited:facepalm: I never even saw that, even though it was in big bright red letters. OOPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back