SSB The master hand

• Thread starter Fosters3ds
  • Start date
Fosters3ds

Fosters3ds

Just always happy
Towns Folk
why did Nintendo make it ? Why is its story

Well as seen in the Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Master Hand was being controlled by Tabuu, the main antagonist of the game. In the Hidden Lore video by The Game Theorists, Master Hand is a representation of Sakurai as a kid playing with his toys. There's more to the video and you should watch it yourself.

Reactions: T-Player Guy, Eric Cartman, Fosters3ds and 1 other person
I agree, I think master hand represents Sakurai and Crazy hand represents his destructive little brother if he had one. I believe that if this is true, that he made it look like they would play together a lot but his little brother would always destroy what Sakurai made. That is why Crazy hand does more damage and why his attacks are a bit less predictable along with being a little less normal. Plus, a little kid doesn't move as smooth as a 10-12 year old kid. They normally destroy every thing and they just go everywhere. That is why originally master hand existed without crazy hand, but as the games go on, Crazy hand is born because he is younger than master hand. If this makes sense, or if you like it. I am open to playcoins but just reply about what you think about it!

Reactions: J9794 and Fosters3ds
Crazy hand is what I believe: Sakurai's desire to destroy his work.

Reactions: Eric Cartman and Fosters3ds
Ha. That is really funny. I actually believe that now that I think about it.

Master hand is a kid or little sakurai playing with his toys and crazy hand is his current stress

Haven't you watched the original súper smash bros intro? There, the characters are toys and master Hand is the one playing with them

So master hand is Sakuria. Master hand is a symbol that shows his feeling to the smash series. And his creations. Like in smash 64 it showed a kid playing with dolls (which were smash characters) and in a friendly and kid like environment. Well he grabbed the toys

Back