The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

• Thread starter saltypepper
  • Start date
saltypepper

saltypepper

asian dude
Towns Folk
So this dude goes to high school. That's good. And then Haruhi is here. Perfect! :D

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is an anime where, well um, let's explain it. It focuses on Kyon, who doesn't believe in the supernatural (little did he know). Then he goes to his class. He meets a girl called Haruhi in the class, but doesn't bother her. When the class introduces, Haruhi is most notable. Then she says if you are a normal person, then don't bother talking to her, but if you have been, or seen any strange events, to come talk to her. The main dude talks to her, and yeah yeah the plot didn't progress yet.

Let's skip to some plotz.

So later (go watch the anime to see what happened before), the dude slept in class, and then Haruhi banged his head on the front of her desk. She tells him that she should start a club called the SOS Bergade club, a club to discuss weird events. Then she forced Kyon to join after class. The literary club room wasn't being used, so they stole it. They meet a girl called Yuki Nagato, who doesn't care about the club as long as she has a place to read. And then yeah, they start a club. Then some other members join, and then she found a girl named Mikuru and made her join the club.

While at the club, later in, Kyon finds out from Nagato that she's an alien, and that Haruhi can change the world, but she doesn't notice. Later, he finds out that Mikuru is a time traveler, and I can't describe the rest, because it's so freaking cool. It turns out Kyon's friends have powers.

And then bla.

Sorry for those things. Anyway, please, watch Haruhi, it's so good, I can't describe it.

I read the manga but I found it confusing. Kind of wonder how it used to be so so sooo popular. Maybe it is because of the opening/ending songs?
I love Nagato Yuki though.

Back