The Mii Channel Theme Is SOO Easy to Remix

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
The reasoning? It's at a really stable 120 BPM, never straying from the regular beat, so you can easily add a beat to it, and it works perfectly with it. Like it's stupid easy to make a remix, and the rhythm really follows through like a metronome. Every 4 beats, there will be a note that works perfectly with almost anything. It's so freaking perfect and I love it. If you are remixing for the first time, please just take a MIDI of the Mii Channel theme and remix it. It's so easy and yet so awesome. Here's mine!:

Reactions: Yumi Chi
If you have the original sheet music or compose by ear, then anything can be easy. Change speed, key, add more percussion, change instruments. Finding the tempo/time signature is the hardest part. Ima make a retro Kid Icarus remix just you see. :pepe:

Reactions: Jisenku
This is really great BlueJ. Nice work!

Reactions: Jisenku
If you have the original sheet music or compose by ear, then anything can be easy. Change speed, key, add more percussion, change instruments. Finding the tempo/time signature is the hardest part. Ima make a retro Kid Icarus remix just you see. :pepe:
Well yeah. I just found a MIDI off the web, stuck it into Soundtrap, and it turns out the BPM was 120, the default. Stuck some beats in there and went at it

Please please please make a retro Kid Icarus Remix... that would be sooo good

This is really great BlueJ. Nice work!
Thanks! I really appreciate the support!

Back