• Total voters
EMDestroys

EMDestroys

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Here's a poll to found out what undertale character is the most popular
The character that wins the vote will be named
" The most popular Undertale character " for all time

Not to shoot you down or anything, but I think that everyone knows that Sans is the most popular character by far.

In fact, he might be one of the biggest memes of all time, too. Most of my friends have never played Undertale, but they all know who Sans is, and basically everything about him, because he was such a hot topic when the game released (and still kinda is).

Even if you don’t play Undertale, it’s hard not to know who Sans is, and because of that, it sort of shadows the other characters, to where they don’t seem as important.

Reactions: TerraKnight
Not to shoot you down or anything, but I think that everyone knows that Sans is the most popular character by far.

In fact, he might be one of the biggest memes of all time, too. Most of my friends have never played Undertale, but they all know who Sans is, and basically everything about him, because he was such a hot topic when the game released (and still kinda is).

Even if you don’t play Undertale, it’s hard not to know who Sans is, and because of that, it sort of shadows the other characters, to where they don’t seem as important.
I already knew that sans would win but I wanted to know how many people like any character more than him

Back