Gen 6 The Mythical Pokémon Diancie - FACT FILE :P

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
The Mythical Pokémon Diancie
Diancie can create diamonds out of thin air by compressing the carbon in the atmosphere with its hands. It uses these jewels in battle to attack enemies and protect itself.

Stay tuned for more information on how to get Diancie!

Diancie-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg
Species​
Jewel Pokémon
Type​
Rock/Fairy
Ability​
Clear Body
Height​
2' 04"
Weight​
19.4 lbs.​

source : http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/diancie/

i first saw this pokemon in November sometime on internet from that guy that hacked the game :p
and last week i saw this on IGN and took the link and got to pokemon xy official website :p
they actually announced it !!! how do you guys think we will get it ? mystery gift ? or some update will happen and we will be able to go into this place where we will get there :p who knows :?
what do u guys think ?

I think the distribution will be the same as Genesect/Arceus or some Event Pokémons: Movies.
Otherwise, guess that it'll the players to use the Mystery Gift on a special day to get that Pokemon.

But the "get by update" thing is totally impossible.

(PS: I have excluded the most improbable cases, such as Wonder Trade and GTS)

I think the distribution will be the same as Genesect/Arceus or some Event Pokémons: Movies.
Otherwise, guess that it'll the players to use the Mystery Gift on a special day to get that Pokemon.

But the "get by update" thing is totally possible.

(PS: I have excluded the most improbable cases, such as Wonder Trade and GTS)

LOL I DIDNT KNOW that
it would be cool if it was possible though :p

LOL I DIDNT KNOW that
it would be cool if it was possible though :p

Note that I have said "impossible" in my post... But yes, I highly doubt that an update would allow the Player to access Diancie's location. Updates are made to fix glitches/bugs, and hacks.

Note that I have said "possible" in my post... But yes, I highly doubt that an update would allow the Player to access Diancie's location. Updates are made to fix glitches/bugs, and hacks.
yeah thats what i thought too :p
but i thought it was already in the game thats how that hacker got to it :p
and the update just releases it :p

my imagination :p

i have a theory that might possibly be a fact (always have one carbink with a normal stone you find in terminal cave and if it can possibly learn rock climb, teach it rock climb)
take 6 carbinks to the aklakazite spot or the sundial
use rock climb on the sundial with or without a carbink
I've tried but you can try experimenting with the day care with pokemon such as; Carbink(s) and Ditto(s).
Do something with its care in pokemon amie by getting its fulfillment, affection and enjoyment and then level up.

These are just rough minor theories but if time is on your hands than please try my theories and please tell me if any of these work.

Whatever it is, I NEED IT!!!

Sycamore did say that at the start of the world, even fire stones morphed from the power of diancies' light turned them into mega stones so give carbink the normal gem from terminus cave it may turn into either something that'll turn it into diancie or diancies' mega stone.

I like the concept of a diamond Pokemon, but Diancie looks more like a misshapen rock than anything else (forget the most precious gem in the world). I wish she looked more like a Regice, some giant crystal- clear diamond or something. Also, change the eyes, they look creepy and possessed.

There have been official events for it in Japan and You can find some giveaways available on this site. being a very rare Pokemon, you have to get it at an auction at this site.

You could also try going around some other Pokemon websites too. It will most likely take a good trade to get it (shiny most likely) and that's just for an average version of it (no good IVs or EV training). I wonder when it will come out in the West.

Back