The new price of the 2ds

• Thread starter BulletBill1019
  • Start date
BulletBill1019

BulletBill1019

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I think it's cool that Nintendo has lowered the price of the 2ds.i got mine a few years ago,when it was either 129.99 or 99.99. Personally i like it more than the 3ds.someone please correct me on the original price if I'm wrong.

Wow. I don't even LIKE the 2ds, but for 79.99 vs 200 bucks for a 3ds XL, I would probably go with the 2ds. As it is, I already have a 3ds XL, so it doesn't matter to me.

Because of it's cheap price I almost went with 2ds but now I'm really glad I didn't ,_, I payed a little bit more for N3ds but at least I got what I was looking for :3

Wait isnt the 2 DS the DS kind of but i think cant close but the 3DS can and if i did not have my 3DS i would buy the 2DS

It's because they are desperate to sell them all

It's because ninten wait someone already said that before me. ^ I wouldn't go for the 2ds go for the New 3ds. If the 2ds price discount came before the New 3ds I would buy it if my 3ds broke but it's useless now so go buy the New 3ds now. R.I.P 2ds, Nintendo it's useless now

I think the 2ds is not the best system. Why you did not bought the 3ds/New 3ds? The New 3ds has a very good 3d effect, the effect is working really well and I cannot believe that Nintendo published a Nintendo 2ds after the Nintendo 3ds :( They had must published the Nintendo 2ds befor publishing the Nintendo 3ds/ New 3ds, then they have selled more of them for the price of 99.99 to 129.99!

I think it is very cheap (I could import it for $120 plus a few fees and two months of wait).
I may buy one just to play DS games so I don't waste my New 3DS XL plus I would beable to play these on a car (the damn top screens shake like crazy on all models, I had the 3DS, then upgraded to 3DS XL and now N3DS XL)

Man the 2ds got so cheap. It is a bargain, and I think anyone who does not own a 3ds and wants to have on should buy it. Especially when the 3ds xl is still 175 dollars. It is a cheap option for any gamer, though I think it is best for kids. For any older gamer, a New 3ds is a much better option.

Wow. I bought mine 4 full price. Nintedo doesn't care that we payed 50$ more?

I guess it probably won't get anymore cheaper than that :p Too bad I wouldn't ever get a 2DS since my 3DS is still living and if I were to get another one it'd be the XL or the New 3DS. But such a price is quite good if you want to gift it to somebody, which is a good idea imo :p

Wow. I bought mine 4 full price. Nintedo doesn't care that we payed 50$ more?

I hope you got the one bundled with Mario Kart 7, if not, sorry for making you more salty :D

I hope you got the one bundled with Mario Kart 7, if not, sorry for making you more salty :D
Mine didn't come with Mk7. I bought it for 30$ more. I just think its funny that they did this.

Back