THE NEW SPECIAL SENRAN KAGURA 2 3DS PACK WILL BE AVALAIBLE SOON

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
This set will be called Nintendo 3DS Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack.
It will include a collector box designed by the leading artist of the series, Nan Yaegashi five figurines fighters, a drama CD, CD-Audio with some musical themes rearranged, And of course, the box will contain the game.
Senran Kagura 2_Pack.jpg
The package price was not indicated. It will be launched on the market in conjunction with the game alone, that is to say on August 7 in Japan.
The output of Senran Kagura 2: Crimson Deep in the West has not been mentioned so far, Marvelous AQL to certainly observe the sales of the first game.

The box's design is something alright, very large indeed....

Anyway's saw some gameplay of the previous game, and didn't like it much, but I'm sure it'll sell good in Japan, especially with that box-art..

I find it that way too

well, in a harsh way... Senran Kagura is using character prostitue way in marketing.. all they do is make the boobs bigger and add some "spices" such as cloth-thorning ability.. The game itself is a bleh for me :meh:

well, in a harsh way... Senran Kagura is using character prostitue way in marketing.. all they do is make the boobs bigger and add some "spices" such as cloth-thorning ability.. The game itself is a bleh for me :meh:
How could you wound my heart in this manner? :cry: It isn't that big of a deal really, it's just fan service and it's quite common in Japanese games. (Maybe not to this degree but...)
People don't seem to have a problem with the God of War franchise, even though it's just a neverending story of a muscular half-naked sex fiend killing everyone gory.

How could you wound my heart in this manner? :cry: It isn't that big of a deal really, it's just fan service and it's quite common in Japanese games. (Maybe not to this degree but...)
People don't seem to have a problem with the God of War franchise, even though it's just a neverending story of a muscular half-naked sex fiend killing everyone gory.

well, I did say "in a harsh way" though...
yeah, but there is a good plot in God of War.. the point in this game isnt the plot, but the bouncing things :rotfl:
conception is a BIT better.. but they still selling services not games.. most people agree to that though :rolleyes:
the gameplay itself is average...
the only selling point is the girls..

therefore, a game that arent actually selling their gameplay nor plot, is a bleh for me:rotfl:

well, I did say "in a harsh way" though...
yeah, but there is a good plot in God of War.. the point in this game isnt the plot, but the bouncing things :rotfl:
conception is a BIT better.. but they still selling services not games.. most people agree to that though :rolleyes:
the gameplay itself is average...
the only selling point is the girls..

therefore, a game that arent actually selling their gameplay nor plot, is a bleh for me:rotfl:

I find the plot in GOW laughable. All Kratos does is be angry and say that the gods lied to him and oh, he somehow got tricked by the gods into killing his family. Boo hoo. :p

The gameplay seems cool to me. This is very similar to a PSP game called Ikkitousen that was also a fan service-filled torn-clothes midriff-exposing-girls beat 'em up and the gameplay was great in it. Looks aren't everything, even if yes, they ARE a major selling point :p

well, i guess there are people who likes this kind of games :rolleyes:
btw i did play ikkitousen, but got bored after 1 round.. repetitive linear battle isnt my major. The game itself adapts the plot from the manga (which i had read), overall ikkitousen has a good plot (but, somehow the manga got axed :() but back to the topic again, senran kagura havent offer good plot along with the torn-clothes-theme ;) (i read the manga series too, and its far inferior than ikkitousen really..)

Reactions: 18
oh, that looks impressive! I want it! :p

that sure is a big bundle. I do hope they manage to release it in Europe (doubt it though)

looks like my kind of game! =D

Who doesn't love big melons :D

Reactions: 18
Who doesn't love big melons :D
See why I said I like Jams so much, everyone? :hilarious:

Back