PkMn XY/ORAS The Night Fury's Perfect Pokèmon Trading Shop!

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
Hello and welcome to my shop! :D Here's an overview of the service:
You can request a Pokèmon here, and I'll find it for you! While it's waiting to be traded, I can also IV/EV train it. Or, alternatively, I can breed a Pokèmon for you and it will inherit IVs/EVs! (Please note, I can only catch Pokèmon that can be found in Kalos. ;)) Please specify:
  • Nature of requested Pokèmon
  • IVs/EVs of requested Pokèmon
  • Level of requested Pokèmon
  • Gender of requested Pokèmon
You don't have to trade a good Pokèmon in exchange for the requested one, if you don't want to. Although, it would be appreciated. :p
Prices are: hmmm... Let's say, 5 Play Coins? If you want a lower, or higher price, please let me know. I'm not doing this for the money. I'm doing this for the Pokè Miles that I'll get when we trade. :p Oh, and of course, I'm helping you to find your perfect Pokèmon...:thumbsup:
(Because my 3DS is currently broken, the actual service won't be happening for at least until the end of the week. But of course, feel free to request Pokèmon anyway...:D Looks like I'll be busy once my 3DS gets fixed then... Thank God I have half-term in two weeks! :p

Aerodactyl (Do this one first)
Any Gender/ Lv. 1/ Jolly/ Unnerve or Pressure
HP 31/ Atk 31/ Def 31/ Sp. Atk Any/ Sp. Def 31/ Spd 31
Egg Moves: Wide Guard and Tailwind

Honedge (When you have time)
Lv. 1/ Adamant/ Any Gender?
Same as Aerodactyl for IVs

Croagunk (Do this one next)
Any Gender (Britney Pear if female) / Lv. 1/ Adamant/ Dry Skin
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Quick Guard, and Drain Punch

Aerodactyl (Do this one first)
Any Gender/ Lv. 1/ Jolly/ Unnerve or Pressure
HP 31/ Atk 31/ Def 31/ Sp. Atk Any/ Sp. Def 31/ Spd 31
Egg Moves: Wide Guard and Tailwind

Honedge (When you have time)
Lv. 1/ Adamant/ Any Gender?

Croagunk (Do this one next)
Any Gender (Britney Pear if female) / Lv. 1/ Adamant/ Dry Skin
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Quick Guard, and Drain Punch
OK then, I will do those. But my 3DS is broken at the moment, so it might be a bit before I get round to it. And also, I'm new to this kind of stuff, so how do you breed Abilities and Egg Moves into Pokémon? (Presuming that Unnerve or Pressure are the Abilities you want.)

UPDATE: Requests for Pokèmon will no longer be taken. I will post a list of Pokèmon available for trading once my 3DS is fixed, and you can choose a Pokèmon from the list. I will EV/IV train, or level up the Pokèmon. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but I'm doing this to make it easier for me. :D

Back