The Nintendo Remixes (by me)

• Thread starter Dj2
  • Start date
Dj2

Dj2

A Wild Ridonkleberry
Towns Folk
Maybe some of you remember the DJ2's Remix shop. [now closed] A few days after I opened it my computer got a virus and I was unable to do anything on it, (much less create a remix.)

But I have returned, with even more musical experience under my belt. I am creating a collection of Nintendo original soundtrack remixes.

Currently, I have only created the Super Mario bros. overworld theme remix, only because I created it today. I plan on making more remixes as well (Green hill zone, etc.) But anyway, the songs are listed below. To get the full version of a song, please send the specified amount of playcoins and pm me the name of the remix you want. Eventually, this process will become automated.

This Is Only A Preview

Full Version: Download

If you have any complaints whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will give a full refund if you do not receive the requested product or if there are any problems.

Last edited:
Curious, is this a bootleg remix? (meaning that you only use this song to remix it, not using any other song from the album, soundtrack, artist, etc.)

And by paying do we get like rights to use it?

~thank you so much for unintentionally showing me Hypeddit... I needed something like this (if you want to send me an affiliate link or anything... feel free to.)~

Curious, is this a bootleg remix? (meaning that you only use this song to remix it, not using any other song from the album, soundtrack, artist, etc.)

And by paying do we get like rights to use it?

~thank you so much for unintentionally showing me Hypeddit... I needed something like this (if you want to send me an affiliate link or anything... feel free to.)~
Dang, I can't sell a cover song without licensing. Well, I guess I will have to make them free to download. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention!

Also, if you download it you can feel free to use it however you like (except selling.) I hope hypeddit works out for you!

Reactions: Jisenku
To get the full version of a song, please send the specified amount of playcoins and pm me the name of the remix you want. Eventually, this process will become automated.
*cough* *cough*

Reactions: Dj2
Back