The Nintendo Switch Price

• Thread starter Ethendor
  • Start date
Ethendor

Ethendor

The PK-Fire spammer
Towns Folk
How much do you think the nintendo switch's price will be because this is a lot more debatable than you might think. Will it be about $250 probably not because of how powerful the handheld is will it be $350-400 maybe but nintendo has never had too much luck with a handheld over $250 as you can see when the 3ds first came out which means it might be $300. But another factor in price is will it come with just the handheld or will the thing that allows you to play it on the tv be included or can you get each separately and stuff like the grip is also rumored to be sold separately which makes trying to find out the price difficult. How much do you think the switch will be and what accessories do you think it will come with please tell me below.

I am guessing it will be around 300 for just the console up to 350-400 for a bundle.

I don't think it'll be less than $300 US. I'm looking more at the $300-$400 range.

I'd say between $250-$350.

Anything more than that would be bad news. In fact, they probably should sell it at a loss early on to build a solid playerbase.

I could easily expect $400 to be the base price of the Switch. (By which I mean an estimate price for now, subject to be pricier or cheaper when more info comes out.)

I'll have to search again for the info, but there was a leak stating that it would be:

299 for the base price
399 for a deluxe bundle

Similar to what the Wii U had (Deluxe Bundle) and around the PS4 price range.

GBP wise I think it will be about £250 if not cheaper for the basic bundle and something like £300 for a delux bundle.

Although me hopes that the storage, even on the basic isnt going to be terrible this time.

I'll have to search again for the info, but there was a leak stating that it would be:

299 for the base price
399 for a deluxe bundle

Similar to what the Wii U had (Deluxe Bundle) and around the PS4 price range.
But the Wii U was $299 for base, and $349 for Deluxe.

But the Wii U was $299 for base, and $349 for Deluxe.
I wasn't talking about the price comparison but about it having a deluxe bundle.

Considering the complexity and flexibility of the system I'd say 350-400 easy. It is meant to be the ultimate gaming device, both portability and power so that price seems rather reasonable. Nintendo is known for selling cheaper than their counterparts though so who knows, maybe it'll be 250.

All I know is that I'll have to import/it'll be triple marked up if I ever want one (PS4 and Persona 5/FFXV looking even better all of a sudden)

I wasn't talking about the price comparison but about it having a deluxe bundle.
sorry about that I miss understood what you was say.

Back