The only problem i have with wii u...

• Thread starter InfiniteDream
  • Start date
InfiniteDream

InfiniteDream

Smeargle In Training
Towns Folk
I didnt notice how big a deal this was at first but now that i have a broken gamepad i had to order a new left analog stick for, i notice how everything depeneds on the gamepad, this over 150$ controller that isnt even for sale in stores, and i really dont wanna send it in... and there are games that a wiimote or pro controller just dont work for that im looking forward to, i love the wii u but this is kinda annoying :(

Well most expensive pieces of equipment cost quiet a bit to repair too, but its true that in such cases nintendo makes bad decisions by not providing replacements in a similar vein as to how they dont provide chargers/adapters with the new 3ds.
you just have to suck it up and deal with it when it comes to nintendo on these things they dont exactly understand all the problems of the consumer but they have their reasons.

well the good news is the parts on the gamepad come off easy so it shouldnt be a problem :p

btw my only real problem is that i think the gamepad should only be bonus controller you were better off having, not it being required for half the games and features on it... but its still a system worth having (mostly after i repair my gamepad...lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
well the good news is the parts on the gamepad come off easy so it shouldnt be a problem :p

btw my only real problem is that i think the gamepad should only be bonus controller you were better off having, not it being required for half the games and features on it... but its still a system worth having (mostly after i repair my gamepad...lol)
Did you repaired it by then? Just curious.

Did you repaired it by then? Just curious.
well i have already repaired it myself a few weeks ago, i just replaced the PCB for the sticks

well i have already repaired it myself a few weeks ago, i just replaced the PCB for the sticks
Oh, I see

Back