The Original,All Stars, Or Advance?

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
Which version of Super Mario bros 1,2, and 3 did you like? Was it the nes original? The Snes Allstars re-release? Or the port of the Snes to gba with some minor improvements?
My favorite is the Nes ones, what is yours?

I personally liked the gba ones. They improved in terms of graphics and other features. I remember playing the all stars one, I don't remember much about it. xD

My favorite is definitely Super Mario Advance for the GBA. I still have the cartridge even though I traded my DS Lite years ago (to help purchase a 3DS). It was a ton of fun since you could actually choose between 4 characters. I never actually finished the game though because I often got stuck in places which seemed to have no way out (in particular, this one cave..). I still love the game though and it's my favorite Mario game for the GBA.

I own the NES Trilogy, All Stars for Wii U, and a couple of the Advance games. What are the differences between the All Star remakes and the Advance ports?

All Stars is my favorite I suppose - mainly because it added a much needed save function for Mario 3!

I prefer advanced because of the graphics. I always wanted to play super mario bros 3 but it would always crash on my emulator I play on a lot. Super mario world was a a little challenging for me though.

Back