The owl in Ocarina of Time was a sage in disguise.

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Heyo everybody! Samster here, with something mind blowing. Seriously, even I didn’t know this. :eek:

Ocarina of Time is a classic game for the N64 (and remade for the 3DS later on). It’s the story that every Zelda fan has taken to heart. But, what if I told you that there was something you didn’t know about the game? More specifically, did you know that Kaepora Gaebora (otherwise known as the Owl that guides Young Link through his quest) is actually Rauru the Sage in disguise. Don’t believe me? The Hyrule Historia Book confirms this theory that Rauru is indeed the Owl. The Gossip Stones in the game also very slightly hint at the fact that this could be true.

Well, how about that? Did any of you know about this? Cause I sure didn’t. .-.

Heyo everybody! Samster here, with something mind blowing. Seriously, even I didn’t know this. :eek:

Ocarina of Time is a classic game for the N64 (and remade for the 3DS later on). It’s the story that every Zelda fan has taken to heart. But, what if I told you that there was something you didn’t know about the game? More specifically, did you know that Kaepora Gaebora (otherwise known as the Owl that guides Young Link through his quest) is actually Rauru the Sage in disguise. Don’t believe me? The Hyrule Historia Book confirms this theory that Rauru is indeed the Owl. The Gossip Stones in the game also very slightly hint at the fact that this could be true.

Well, how about that? Did any of you know about this? Cause I sure didn’t. .-.
I did know about this actually! That annoying owl that punishes you for pressing the A button so fast by making you listen to his useless facts over and over again turned out to be a sage! It makes sense, they look very similar, and also Rauru the Sage seems to of known you right when you first met him. Pretty cool :D

Back