FF Explorers The Pedia Explorers

• Thread starter 1599
  • Start date

Commander of the Eye of the Maelstrom
Towns Folk
Welcome, one and all, to the Pedia Explorer's Union!
This is a new & shiny group, for all things related to Final Fantasy Explorers. Wanna find someone to hunt with? Come here! Wanna get some info on where to find items? Come here! Wanna complain about how a Dragon kicked your butt and combo'd ye? Come here!
Who knows, maybe I won't be lazy, like I was with the MH4U group, and I'll actually do events and the like :eek: Or maybe not, who knows /shrug
Welcome to Amostra, folks-ye're officially a Pedian Explorer \o/
(PS. Yas, I know this isn't an MH game, but hey, it's close enough, right? ...right?)

You MIGHT not get lazy with this group? Yeah, with FFXIV still a thing, we ALL knoW you're gonna be lazy with it :hilarious:

You MIGHT not get lazy with this group? Yeah, with FFXIV still a thing, we ALL knoW you're gonna be lazy with it :hilarious:
Hey, who knows, I might be a little less addicted :p

I'm just waiting for my copy to come.

And I shall be known as the Pedia Explorers' "The Vaike"!!

...no, seriously, at one point, I forgot to equip my weapon so I entered a quest without one. First thing I said;
"Dammit, I became Vaike..."

I'm just waiting for my copy to come.
Hopefully it comes soon ;)
And I shall be known as the Pedia Explorers' "The Vaike"!!

...no, seriously, at one point, I forgot to equip my weapon so I entered a quest without one. First thing I said;
"Dammit, I became Vaike..."
:hilarious: I'm honestly surprised I haven't done that yet, good thing ye did it first, now it won't be as embarrassing :p

Hopefully it comes soon ;)
We got 2 day shipping from Amazon when I preordered it, Its coming almost a week after release. :mad:

Hey guys o/ If you all need a Black Mage to deal damage on the sidelines, I'm here! I'm almost on 5*, so I can deal fairly good damage.

Hey guys o/ If you all need a Black Mage to deal damage on the sidelines, I'm here! I'm almost on 5*, so I can deal fairly good damage.
Have quested, can confirm he's a halfway decent black mage :giggle:

Have quested, can confirm he's a halfway decent black mage :giggle:
Have quested, can confirm he can't find his way around a volcano :sneaky:

Back