The Play Coin Farm

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
PC can be hard to get sometimes, so here is a fun idea that can help you get your post count up, and your PC count up fairly and efficiently.

It's the Play Coin Farm!

Write a 150-word post, using any word from any language (that is based on this planet) and you can grind Play Coins by engaging in a conversation or talking about your favorite thing. Maybe go off on a rant about something that you hate, or maybe just talk about utter nonsense.

Rules:
Just make sure that the content that you are spewing out isn't rude, hateful, NSFW, and actually makes sense. Any sort of nonsense is not allowed by this game and Nintenpedia TOS.

This game is not meant to exploit the Play Coin system and is only a way to get people to start posting by using a threshold that most people can reach.

Boom! I just reached 150 words, and it only took me a few minutes to type it out (My typing speed is about 70 WPM.) So if you have a topic that you would like to talk about to earn a few coins, go ahead and check it right now! If you want to create a new discussion, I would recommend you to make a new thread, but if you are just ranting about something, or want to talk about something that doesn't need its own thread, then try this game!

Use the website https://wordcounter.net/ and copy and paste your words & characters below for an extra bit of fun:
261 words 1,338 characters

I'm pretty sure play coins aren't given for posts in this section...

I'm pretty sure play coins aren't given for posts in this section...
well frick... can I move this to General Disscussion

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
Wouldn't this be considered gaming the system?

Nonetheless, there are already plenty of threads to talk in already. We just need to be more active.

Reactions: phofufury, Jisenku and 28142
im curious, how much pc did you get for 261 words?

im curious, how much pc did you get for 261 words?
you don't get pc in the fun and games ;~;

• Informative
Reactions: phofufury
Back