The Play Nintendo O

• Thread starter mrhamster991
  • Start date
M

mrhamster991

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
The Play Nintendo Tour is making it's way to 12 cities all across the nation starting June 6th-September 1st. The tour will give you a chance to play the Nintendo 2DS along with the latest games from everyone’s favorite characters.

Fans of all ages will love the themed zones filled with iconic items like banana-shaped seats in the Donkey Kong area, a giant Pokéball in the Pokémon section and Yoshi egg chairs in the Yoshi’s Island zone. You’ll also get to meet Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong and Kirby.

Games scheduled for the tour include:

Kirby Triple Deluxe
Yoshi’s New Island
Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D Land
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Mario Kart 7
Plus, racers will be able to satisfy their need for speed in the Mario Kart racing area. Put your skills to the test in Mario Kart 7 in qualifying rounds. Win for a chance to advance and show off your moves on stage with a giant TV screen featuring the new, high-definition Mario Kart 8 for Wii U.

Is anyone going to check this out? Or has anyone checked it out yet?

I'm poor :cry:

Unfortunately I don't think this Nintendo tour is stopping anywhere near me it would've been nice to show my skills. I suppose that's what online modes are for.

Lol why would I want to play on a Nintendo 2DS at a Nintendo tour that's halfway across the state probably and only let's you play those title when I have a 3DS, a Wii U, half of the titles and I could probably play demos of the rest at a local GameStop and/or Best Buy...

... Logic.

Some of these games have been out for a while, so I don't think this will attract a lot of attention. As others have mentioned, you can usually play the demos for these games at a local Gamestop or Target. Maybe some sort of tournament with prizes would draw some more interest.

Back