The power of Mario Tennis.

• Thread starter luigiFTW
  • Start date
luigiFTW

luigiFTW

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Mario Tennis rules. Mario Tennis aces is also looking to be a great addition to the franchise, as it feels balanced in its gimmicks, and the overpowering shots can still be blocked if done right. Me and my bro often go head to head, one on one, simple rules. Yeah, if we were fit, this is what tennis would really be like. But we arn’t, so Mario Tennis is the best game ever. That tennis anime i watched only made me reminisce on games of Mario Tennis and realize just how much Mario Tennis teaches true tennis skills. Easily my favorite sports game.

I've never played a Mario Tennis game except for Mario Tennis 64, but even that I haven't played much. I do look forward to playing the new Mario Tennis game however!

Mario tennis is great, except ultra smash, that kinda stunk. That inspired me and my brother to play when we were younger. I played in middle school and he still plays today, he was first seed in his senior year of high school. Really all the Mario sports titles encouraged us to try the real things, without those games we'd have been lazy bums! It's kind of ironic in a way, games kept us off our butts and encouraged us to play outside!

Mario tennis is great, except ultra smash, that kinda stunk. That inspired me and my brother to play when we were younger. I played in middle school and he still plays today, he was first seed in his senior year of high school. Really all the Mario sports titles encouraged us to try the real things, without those games we'd have been lazy bums! It's kind of ironic in a way, games kept us off our butts and encouraged us to play outside!
Yeah, ive had about the same experience. Ultra Smash was pretty bad, but simple mode was still very similar to mario tennis on the 64. The ultra smash move was like the special move in aces but in aces you can more accurately aim, and you have slow motion available so it’s actually possible to stop it, and it requires energy while in ultra smash as soon as your opponent messes up you can do it again and again. It was a rush of power, but aces made it better by making it more fair.
Mario sports game make me want to play sports too, but sometimes I want to play mario sports variants of the sports, like the rules for dodgeball in mario sports mix sounds really fun.

Back