The problem with "The Interview" movie

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
“Stop immediately showing the movie of terrorism which can break the regional peace and cause the War!” said a note from the Guardians of Peace

“We have already given our clear demand to the management team of SONY, however, they have refused to accept,” said the note. “It seems that you think everything will be well, if you find out the attacker, while no reacting to our demand. We are sending you our warning again.”

These notes are real and were found when Sony was hacked.

A lot of controversy has taken place of the new movie coming out called "The Interview" where a talk show host is hired by the CIA to kill the leader of North Korea, Kim Jung Un.

However, North Korea isn't too happy about this movie and called it a act of war and terrorism.

Next we have the interesting parts:
Sony gets hacked.

They said they want the movie pulled down and started putting pictures of Skeletons and leaking info on Sonys database that includes:

-Angelina Jolie being insulted
-Marvels attempt to get Spiderman into Captain America 3
-4 upcoming movie parts corrupted and leaked

And finally, over 2,000 peoples personal info who worked at Sony threading to sell the info if they didn't quit, and frankly it worked

Next the CEO of Sony demanded that The Interview be toned down.

All this hacking came from someone group called "The Guardians of Peace" and North Korea dented anything to do with it. However:
-The scripting of the hacks were written in Korean
-Similar tools were used when South Korea hacked the US a little while back.

I want to see this movie. It look hilarious and fun and all this hacking makes me want to see it more.

What do you think? Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Knight Rain
I did a presentation on the Sony hackers and the interview

I thought the movie was pretty good. The main reason I watched it was because there was Kim jon un in it and thought that would be pretty funny. Didn't expect this Much controversy to come out of it though.

I have no idea why people would watch a movie like this, but then I hate politics. Still, the opening scene with the girl singing those disgusting lines (my family did watch the movie and I saw a bit of the first scene) was thoroughly unfunny and I'm glad I didn't stick around.

Back