The Random click pet thread

• Thread starter Fantivity
  • Start date
Fantivity

Fantivity

The Miitopia Emblem Designer
Towns Folk
These pets come from a website where pets change appearance you can click them more than once
The objective grow the pets to see there final result
The pet then goes into the hall of fame this is where you can look at pets we have grown in the past. If you click the pet plz tell me.
Current pet being grown(each pet usually has 3 stages if I doesnt I will tell you)

Hall of Fame

11189821.png

11189863.png
These pets are from website where you can only click the pet once more than once does not make it grow anymore
These pets can have 1-4 stages ill not put up one stage pets
Current one click pet

One click pet hall of fame

Last edited:
Cutie! I clicked the little one :)

Lol I like the website you can grow it fast just by clicking it repeatedly

I clicked it~! Hope it grows quickly~! Also it is really cute. I might have to get one myself. :cat:
This is a really good idea for anyone who has a few adoptables that need attention too...

I clicked it~! Hope it grows quickly~! Also it is really cute. I might have to get one myself. :cat:
This is a really good idea for anyone who has a few adoptables that need attention too...
That's why I made it XD and he requires a password
He made a riddle for it
Basically the password is Ansem

Can't see it I'm on an iPod I require the bb code version if I'm gonna look at it

First pet is full grown next is up we are gonna grow my current adoptables then ill get a new one each time we finish one

Fixed it~! Hopefully everyone can click it now. :)

I gave all pets clicks :)

here's Cap

Here's another pet his names Armin

I see you are on Xanje now might send ya a few pets

yea~ thank you :p

It's a lot more fun than other pet sites not mention much more interactive:D

Ok ill do it soob

11329395.png
He is so adorable :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Back