The Regeki Company (Characters and Story)

• Thread starter MetaManGXA
  • Start date
MetaManGXA

MetaManGXA

FanFiction Author
Towns Folk
Ok, i need allies for The Regeki Company, a group of heroes with different abilities.
My character;

Name: Jax
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 195 lbs
Hair Color: Gray
Eye color: Gray
Description and Bio: A man of great stature who wears black light armor and wields a strange Dark Sword which can change it’s shape. Also a man without origin. Keeps his past a secret from all his friends for he does not need a past to describe his powers. Forms the Regeki Company once he realizes he can help those in need. Has a knack for using Black Magic and is known for his speed.
Class: Phantom

feel free to add characters as you like but probably only one per person, 1 need an accurate headcount...

Also i need ideas for an adventure...

In a world that's similar to our own, but with various differences, people have gone fully corrupt with power and rage and have started a Campaign to rule the world. A young Phantom, by the name of Jax, forms a group of heroes known as the Regeki Company in order to stop this corruption. They soon find Relics called Hoatix, relics described with ultimate power, but when Jax first finds one he finds he will need the Haotix and more allies in this mission.

Jax's Haotix is known as the Phantom Regeku, a blade that can change shape. but there are more than one Haotix, no, Jax finds there are many Haotix. As there are many heroes he will have to ally with...

That's all i've come up with so far...please help me with this...i need to get my creative juices flowing fully again.

Back