The Roy Amiibo

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
So we're getting Fire Emblem Fates next year and it's confirmed that a Roy amiibo will come soon. And Fire Emblem Fates has amiibo functionality. So do you think we'll be able to scan a Roy amiibo and get Roy to join the roster? And remember Codename S.T.E.A.M? That also has Fire Emblem amiibo functionality, so will we be able to play as Roy in S.T.E.A.M?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I bet Roy will have S.T.E.A.M functionality, but i highly doubt that a lot of people will get Roy to use in S.T.E.A.M. His most popular use will be Fire Emblem or SSB4.

At least, that's what i think:whistle:

Yeah of course he will S.T.E.A.M. Will get a update for Roy compatibility for the game and Fire Emblem fates will definitely have Roy amiibo compatibility in it i mean why not they have every other so of course they will have Roy they should, and I am so getting my hands on one of those amiibo's!

It be great to see Roy in STEAM and Fates. He is my favorite fire emblem character besides Nowi and I think he would be good in battle

Now the question is, will Kamui have that? (Yes, I know his name is Corrin but I'm still used to calling him/her Kamui)

Yeah of course he will S.T.E.A.M. Will get a update for Roy compatibility for the game and Fire Emblem fates will definitely have Roy amiibo compatibility in it i mean why not they have every other so of course they will have Roy they should, and I am so getting my hands on one of those amiibo's!
You were saying?

Back