The Story of my 2DS

• Thread starter -_Roberto_-
  • Start date
-_Roberto_-

-_Roberto_-

Businessman
Banned User
It was the day after Christmas when I complained about my brother having a DS but I lost mine. So my dad took me to GameStop to buy me something. Because there was a sale on everything Nintendo. What I was really looking for was a Nintendo 3DS, but they were all taken. So I took the 2DS for 69.99, only around $70 in Michigan. Ever since then, I played a bunch of stuff, and I got an internet connection at my house, McDonalds, and anywhere that has an Xfinity Wi-Fi connection. So I can play online. The games I play most online are Ironfall Invasion, and SubWars, I deleted that though to make room for other games. But I still play Ironfall Invasion. I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without taking my 2DS with me. Even to court where I play it until that dude says "ALL RISE!". I even have it sitting next to me as I type, and it's really sturdy too. I drop it on concrete a lot and it barely has a dent in it. And the glass is REALLY durable. I drop it where I would normally drop an iPhone and it takes less damage. I really don't know why people are hating on the Nintendo 2DS.

-Roberto

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I really don't know why people are hating on the Nintendo 2DS.
People don't hate it; it's just that compared with the normal 3DS' features and the 2DS' limitations the 3DS is obviously better. So basically...
- 2DS has portability problems
- No 3D Feature
- Bulky

But I honestly rather have a 2DS than having no 3DS at all. It's really not that bad despite people saying it is. It was meant for kids, after all :3

I love how durable the 2DS is and the shape, I own a 3DS i don't know how durable it is because I'm scared of it breaking with my luck. (I'm the type that drops something and it's broken no matter what it is....).

I'm glad you got a good deal for the system too. And I'm the same way I gotta take my 3DS everywhere.

The 2ds is great for the price, and if I never had a Nintendo console, since the 2ds is so cheap I would certainly go for it. The only problem is the fact that the screens are exposed and it gathered a lot of dust, so taking it around will be tough. My sister has a 2ds and a carrying case is perfect with it.

(I'm the type that drops something and it's broken no matter what it is....).
I would feel terrible If you were carrying a child.

I dropped the 2DS a bunch of time and it barely has a dent. With the 3ds I dropped it once and it broke the screen. It has the durability of an iPhone without a case. The 3DS XL is terrible too.

2ds is the child proof version of a 3ds. But this seems more like a blog to me. Just saying :p

The main problem with the 2DS is the design, which hurts portability a lot. It's otherwise fine since it's cheaper and sturdier, thus better for children.

On my personal case, however, I would only buy one if I didn't have a 3DS already, I don't care about the 3D effect in the least. But since I already have one, I'd just buy a N3DS instead.

Back