The truth behind creating Harmoknight!

• Thread starter sunramen
  • Start date
S

sunramen

The cute,addictive and fun world of Harmoknight is an innovative 3DS e'shop download.
The game seems very good but is undervalued and quite unknown,it takes place in a side-scrolling musical world and includes gameplay with only two buttons,quite simple and a little common,but making it was big for Game Freak.The company originally intended the game to be based on it's famous Poke'mon series,it was first named Pokémon Rythem or Pokémon Jam,with gameplay similar to the present game.It was inspired by Game Freak's new sound designing software which had a music designing feature like the game's gameplay,the company received plenty of requests demanding a new game aside Pokémon.Harmoknight was formed from the characters designed for the plans of Pokémon Battle Trozei,which was originally planned to be like the game's DS prequel.The company then used this to create an original packaged musical platforming game with many new original songs.Sadly,the development of Pokémon X and Y took over and Harmoknight turned into a smaller downloadable title.

Interesting :). I loved the demo, but €15,- is a bit too much if you ask me... I got Virtue's Last Reward for €12,50, and that's not even an eShop game :p

Back