The walking dead

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
apparently it's quite a hit. Not sure why, though. I haven't seen it, personally. Is it any good?

I was never big on the zombie thing. After a lot of consideration and persuasion by friends, I finally started the series in December. I watched the first 3 seasons in roughly 3 days. It hooks you from the very first episode and builds from there. The story is great, the action is great, and it is very intense. I love it! I highly recommend it...just remember there is quite a bit of gore.

Love it! Recommend it to anyone who's into gritty, gory, drama television shows. The first and second season are awesome. I had a lot of issues with a majority of the third; but, the second half is pretty good for the most part. I'm quite enjoying the newest season and the direction it's being taken in.

I'm a pretty big TWD fan :) Love the show, played all the games and I've read the comics. I highly recommend the show. It's a great zombie show but it's more than that too. It's really about the characters and how they survive.

my ex got me into it and watched season 2 and 3 but then I read the comics and loved the comics and then couldn't get to the show after that

An amazing series and my favorite on TV right now. It's the only TV series that I keep up with. Cannot wait for season 5.

The Walking Dead is my favorite TV series after The Simpsons. It's fantastic.

I don't really like zombies or anything, but honestly at where we are now in the series, the zombies aren't really relevant anymore.

It's a good show, not to mention the zombies look cool. It has it's moments where it can go slow but don't expect it to stay that way for long. And it will leave you looking for more and shouting out. I watched several times with my family and everyone loves it. I'm not that into zombies and watch it every so often but that's because I enjoy other shows. But I would recommend it and I think you would enjoy it.

Carl is so awesome. Like wheres Carl!? A. Not in the house
B. Not in the house
Or
C. Not in the house
Does anybody know what age he was when they started filming season 1? I havent loved zombies like this before and I saw at gamestop the mini figurines they are pretty cool.

Carl is so awesome. Like wheres Carl!? A. Not in the house
B. Not in the house
Or
C. Not in the house
Does anybody know what age he was when they started filming season 1? I havent loved zombies like this before and I saw at gamestop the mini figurines they are pretty cool.

I believe he was 9, which would put him at 14-15 now.

It's pretty good and still going strong. Apparently the developer says that he sees the series going on till the 10th to 15th seasons which is way too much. The first seasons are very addictive and I binge watched a lot of them. Only problems I have with the series is that I can't see it ending any other way then Rick just waking up from coma and realizing it was all a dream

Back