The Wind Waker HD (Wii U)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
What's this awesome game like in glorious HD? but I don't get how they can make anime style cel-shaded graphics HD, though. xD

was there any point in remaking it for the Wii U? was it worth it?

It seems to have come out fairly decently and it's supposed to have some changes to the game itself like taking advantage of the Wii U's tablet controller.

Wind Waker HD looks absolutely gorgeous, and I love the changes they made to the game to make some things more convenient. If I had a Wii U, this would have been an instant purchase for me.

I do plan to get a Wii U and this game some day.

Oh my Gods, yes.

For starters, you can use the Wii U controller to equip items and look at the map instead of pausing the game and going through screens. You can also use the gyro controls to aim some items, as well as look around.

There's also a new item called
the Swift Sail that lets you sail at 2x the default speed, making travel much easier.

They didn't, however, remove
the scavenger hunt for the Triforce pieces.

wish I could see for myself! I don't have the game, and I don't have a wii u so i'm kinda screwed for being able to see it! Hopefully I may get a wii u for christmas, still haven't decided if I should yet... but i'm definitely considering it! The wind waker HD sounds like it would be quite amazing!

Haven't got a Wii U yet,but I've played Wind Waker before.It was fantastic,I'd have to say.Do I think it was worth it? Yes I do.Especially with the awesome graphics they put in it! It makes everything pop out more,y'know?

Back