The Year Of Luigi

• Thread starter WarioTails358
  • Start date
WarioTails358

WarioTails358

Dedede that's the name you should know!
Towns Folk
Do you guys think Nintendo should have extended the year of Luigi atleast near the End of 2014 instead of the end of march? I think it was a fun and cool idea about Luigi. What I liked was how they focused mostly on Luigi on the first day of the year of Luigi
And puted secret luigis in blocks in sm3d world.

June started the year of Star Fox though, so we are in a new Nintendo year.

I can't wait to play the new star fox game either! But then why the year of star fox? Did you just make that because Nintendo started development on a new star fox game?

I don't think Year of Luigi was supported well enough. We didn't even see any Luigi-exclusive games. Outside of NSLU, I felt Luigi was pretty much non-existent.

The Luigi Death Stare was the only thing significant about the Year of Luigi (and perhaps a few games with Luigi's name here and there but if Dr. Luigi is in SSB4 it would truly be his year). Hopefully SF is more popular and gets lots of attention (as long as it's not a remake).

We got Luigi's Mansion 2 during the Year of Luigi, did we not? Which is good enough by itself, let alone some other cool things they did.

Back