Theatrhythm final fantasy, is it worth it?

• Thread starter frogczar
  • Start date
frogczar

frogczar

Floydian and proud
Towns Folk
Should I buy theatrhythm final fantasy? I've read a couple of reviews saying it's good, but I'm still on the fence about buying it. I'm not the biggest final fantasy fan, although I did enjoy playing through VII and VIII. Is it worth the purchase?

It's 15$ at best buy in my area and it might be in yours too for 15$. If you like listening to in game music's with fun controls and like guitar hero then yes you should buy it. If you sent really a fan of in game music and want to play an rpg or something instead of a minigame style game then no

There's a demo for it available on the eShop.

Anyways, I played it when it first came out and enjoyed it. From what I hear the sequel, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call contains all of the songs from the first game, so if you really want to try it out I'd suggest going the extra mile and pick up that instead.

But like I said, there's a demo. It's the only demo I have around 5 hours on actually, haha.

I was about to say that I didn't see the point in that game because it is mainly musical. But reading what other users wrote make some sense, if you enjoyed playing guitar hero or music games that would be a perfect choice for you, on the other hand if you are not quite familiar with the franchise, I probably try the demo first

If you're into rhythm games, you should definitely pick this game up. (I've only tried the first but a lot have been saying Curtain Call is better so I guess get that one :D)

Otherwise, I suggest you play through the demo first and see if the gameplay is your cup of tea.

You can always try the demo on eshop. I'd say it is not my favourite game and I like the rpg version more.
But if you like songs or something like Taiko, you might like this one as well. I think their songs are really good.

It's amazing! Even if you didn't play all of the FF games the music is still great. Lots of variety

I love rhythm games, but I never picked this one up because of all of the iAPs for songs. Of course, the iPhone version was a whole lot worse for this (only 2 songs were available without purchasing some). But, now there is Curtain Call, which has all of them. So if you'd rather have a lot of content, then you should pick up Curtain Call.

Back