Gen 4 theories about name for diamond/pearl remake

• Thread starter dominique
  • Start date
dominique

dominique

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
at the current pace Nintendo will probably release gen 4 remakes about 1-2 years after gen 7 and I've been wondering what changes/additions they'll make

I think that Nintendo will make Diamond Pearl remakes in Gen 7 1-2 Years after the main games were released. is that what you meant with 1-2 years after gen 7?

I think Diamond and Pearl have a very small chance at getting remakes near the end of the 3DS lifespan. However, I would say their remakes are much more likely for the next handheld since you can still play those games on the 3DS anyways. It might be called Sparkling Diamond and Shining Pearl (IDK).

We're already talking about Sinnoh remakes? e.e I don't think Gen IV will get remakes yet since DS games can still be played on 3DS, remakes will probably come on the next console.

I have good name suggestions. Dazzling Diamond, Plutonic Pearl, and idk what for Platinum, considering it was the only Gen 4 game I played. :p

dazzling diamond is probable but plutonic pearl just sounds weird and i don't think that thell be one for platinum seeing as they skipped crystal

Was thinking about it the other day, and the best I've come up is... Pokemon Adamant Diamond version and Pokemon Lustrous Pearl version!

Adamant Diamond and Lustrous Pearl are perfect names considering the two items of Dialga and Palkia (the Adamant and Lustrous orbs). I'm actually convinced that these will be the names of the remakes (if they're ever made that is).

Reactions: TheSuperKid
Back