Spin Off [Theory] Ash is starving Pikachu

• Thread starter jamesnail12
  • Start date

Should I do more research and come up with more theories?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, maybe

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
jamesnail12

jamesnail12

Ultimate Yu-Gi-Oh Nerd
Towns Folk
Okay, so I did some digging, and found this.
-Look closely in every season; Pikachu gets skinnier and skinnier; but not from all that exercise. He is constantly on Ash's shoulder, therefore making him inactive and unable to lose weight without being starved.
-You never, EVER see Ash feed Pikachu, ONLY Brock/Misty/whoever isn't Ash.
-In the generation 4 series, his Pikachu uses Volt Tackle. This is an egg move, that can only be gotten by means of a Light Ball held while breeding. My only idea for this is that Ash bred Pikachu in the day-care off-screen, and got a Pichu. (His 'breejects' are the Pichu seen in pichu Bros. on that Pokemon TV-watching game) He gets the perfect Pichu, gives his Pikachu to someone, and evolves the Pichu into his Pikachu again. He never mentions it to anyone, because he did it on summer break (we all know that some form of school exists in pokemon, you see Jesse and James take a test about Pokemon at one point). His new Pikachu has Volt Tackle, and that has been his Pikachu ever since Generation 4.
-After a little more research, I looked at the banned episode 'Electric Soldier Porygon'. I noticed that when entering the Digital World, Pikachu grew to his regular size in the old anime. I found this odd, but what's even more odd is he RETURNED to his skinny size upon LEAVING the Digital World! Coincidence? I think not. When Pokemon enter the PC, they go in as a set size, and that can't be changed no matter how much you starve them. So, when they entered the PC World (Digital World), Ash's Pikachu grew a slight bit fatter, showing he lost significant weight in the real world. Plus, a big mouse weighs about 10-16 ounces, about the size of Pikachu. If it lost even ONE ounce, it would be devastating. That is like a 16-pound person losing ONE pound. That is 1/16 their entire body.

That is my theory with the evidence I have found.

Pretty sure I mentioned that Pikachu slowly became skinnier throughout the series in the SB. At least the other Pikachu was properly fed and nourished after Ash gave him away. His newer Pikachu doesn't appear to look famished in the anime at all, so maybe it's just a minimal tweak of his appearance on the developers' part. :p

Possibly, but probably not likely.

I guess your theory does sound pretty revelant I guess :p But I'm not too sure really if actually people don't feed Pikachu . I think that Pokemon are generally fed at some point somewhere that we do not know , but I guess changes do happen :p Tagging @Derpguy64 cuz of your theories in the SB xD

A lot of people have been suggesting this and that Pikachu is different each time, but have you realized Pikachu could relearn moves from a move relearner guy and I know Pikachu si extremely fat in the first season, but so does most the other Pokemon and Ash himself ( I think) It is a change of art to go with the changing anime styles and you shouldn't take it so seriously :p Plus all their Pokemon eat A WHOLE LOT with apples and the poke food that looks like dog/cat pellet food :/

Back