There is a A Link Between Worlds review

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
IGN and Nintendo life actually made a review.

IGN gave a 9.4 and Nintendo Life a 10/10

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/3ds/legend_of_zelda_a_link_between_worlds
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/14/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-review

MUST BUY!
tumblr_static_link_weird_dance.gif

Game Informer also gave it a 10/10.

Game Informer also gave it a 10/10.

But there is a web who gave the game a 6.4 0.0

Destructoid gave it a 6.5. Know why? A stupid reason, One of the negatives were "but I didn't feel the magic I had felt so many times before." They also said that the paper Link gets boring as well as the dark world 'desolate' Like seriously? It looks like good and has a great story. They should've given a better rating.

I'm kind of disappointed, some of the reviews are saying there is little challenge to this game.

I'm kind of disappointed, some of the reviews are saying there is little challenge to this game.
What do you mean challenge, like its a little tough, I always find most Zelda games to be a little toughie, anyways I read the review and that game looks like a must-have, great review Nintendo Life :)

Different reviews everywhere again :p
A lot of they say bosses are hard, and some dungeon is easy to get lost.

Different reviews everywhere again :p
A lot of they say bosses are hard, and some dungeon is easy to get lost.
Well that should be a good thing right, the game actually looks confusing with the wall walking (not sure what its call) in mazes, I'm not surprise, I find most Zelda games to be tough :oops:

Wow, based on the ratings it's probably safe to assume we have a Skyward Sword 3DS here right? :p Hm....maybe I will change my mind about this game lol

Wow, based on the ratings it's probably safe to assume we have a Skyward Sword 3DS here right? :p Hm....maybe I will change my mind about this game lol
Really, Skyward Sword 3DS?! It seriously wouldn't work out and would never want one on the 3DS. It would take forever to make because of all the motion control they've implemented. So non!!!!!

Really, Skyward Sword 3DS?! It seriously wouldn't work out and would never want one on the 3DS. It would take forever to make because of all the motion control they've implemented. So non!!!!!
I played Skyward Sword and it was a great game, if they ever were to do a remake for the 3DS it would be lame because I enjoyed Skyward Sword mainly because of the awesome motion controls, I don't think the 3DS can replace that, so I agree with you.

I played Skyward Sword and it was a great game, if they ever were to do a remake for the 3DS it would be lame because I enjoyed Skyward Sword mainly because of the awesome motion controls, I don't think the 3DS can replace that, so I agree with you.
Calm down. I didn't mean it like that. When I said Skyward Sword 3DS, I meant in terms of ratings. If you think back, Skyward Sword was rated one of the best Zelda games in the series (I think IGN gave it 10/10). *obviously* a remake on the 3DS wouldn't work so well with motion controls and all that (well, arguably they could do it with the touch screen or something to an extent but I get what you mean)

Back