THERE WILL NOT BE GAMES FROM UBISOFT ON NINTENDO NEW E3 ?

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
The gaming company Ubisoft has confirmed that there will not run new games for Nintendo 3ds and Wii U for the next month's event of the new E3.
Ubisoft-Logo.jpg
That mean no Ubisoft games for the new E3, do you think they are hiding something who knows.
Ubisoft says bye to the new E3 hardware.
logo1.jpg

Not really bothered by this, since I don't play any games which have developed by Ubisoft. xD

but maybe they're waiting and working on some to release in the future.

Their loss. Like @Heart said, Activision is playing it safe by continuing to release Call of Duty on the Wii U incase the Wii U takes off (which will be this year or never.)

Their loss. Like @Heart said, Activision is playing it safe by continuing to release Call of Duty on the Wii U incase the Wii U takes off (which will be this year or never.)
I really do hope that the Wii U takes off and I hope that the other third party game developers come back. Sure will be a shame and I had/still have a lot of faith in the Wii U come on everyone buy a Wii U! I would tell my friends to buy them but then if it still doesn't take off then they will be like, come on dude you sold me a bad console?

I'm not surprised. Ubisoft sometimes makes good games, but sometimes, they're also pros to stab gaming companies because they don't sell enough consoles. Just like what @Nanamine said, it's a loss for them, because the WiiU is still getting ready to offer lots of good games (no matter if they are made by Nintendo or third-party developers).

I'm not surprised. Ubisoft sometimes makes good games, but sometimes, they're also pros to stab gaming companies because they don't sell enough consoles. Just like what @Nanamine said, it's a loss for them, because the WiiU is still getting ready to offer lots of good games (no matter if they are made by Nintendo or third-party developers).

That's really sad... I wish that they would at least try a bit more and I also wish nintendo would try a bit harder. If Wii U was the N1 Console then we would be showered in games from third party and first party. Hope that happens, or at least have better sales.

I agree with what everyone said so far, not really surprised by this news, I thought they would have been a little bit more savvy, still considering ideas for new games because (IMO) it's safe to say the Wii U will kick off by the end of 2014!

I'm not a huge fan of Ubisoft games, but I'm a bit disappointed on how they just lost faith in the Wii U (assuming they did), and I'm definitely surprise that they have no interest in announcing any new Ubisoft titles on the 3DS as well.

I am sort of confused why though.

Ubisoft has some really cool games that are not bad.

I agree with what everyone said so far, not really surprised by this news, I thought they would have been a little bit more savvy, still considering ideas for new games because (IMO) it's safe to say the Wii U will kick off by the end of 2014!

I'm not a huge fan of Ubisoft games, but I'm a bit disappointed on how they just lost faith in the Wii U (assuming they did), and I'm definitely surprise that they have no interest in announcing any new Ubisoft titles on the 3DS as well.

I actually can not believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to lose faith in the Wii U for 2014-2015, I hope it gets back on it's feet sooner or later and I know that it will but definitely not by the end of 2014. Maybe 2015 or 2016 but not by the end of 2014...

Back