SSBB These 3 videos...

• Thread starter Mira
  • Start date
Mira

Mira

The Most Boring Person On Earth
Towns Folk
These videos are the reasons why l love Brawl so much more than Smash 4.

Yeah I really like how Webb has their funny moments and how the game can be quite random at times. But so didn't really like that because when the items were on it just spawns at the wrong time and it leads to a ko.

Reactions: Mira
yea you just have to say good bye and let go of those amazing memories and just make the best of smash 4. Super Smash Bros Brawl brawl was very fun and it introduced me to competitive play.

yea you just have to say good bye and let go of those amazing memories and just make the best of smash 4. Super Smash Bros Brawl brawl was very fun and it introduced me to competitive play.
Smash 4 will be the new brawl so get ready to experience smash 4's randomness. I already been through those already with the assist trophies and the poke balls and the Damn spammers and the Damn strong players!

Smash 4 will be the new brawl so get ready to experience smash 4's randomness. I already been through those already with the assist trophies and the poke balls and the Damn spammers and the Damn strong players!
Exactly! We gotta make the best of this game and hey I already played over 20000 battles! It was lots of fun and still is. We cant forget about super smash bros brawl tho. It will be greatly missed!

Yup :D SSB Brawl was pretty hectic with the combination of the items and characters and some funny moments with those kills xD I loved the one where the fan was spammed that would do a whole bunch of damage xD Those were good times , I once caught someone in an endless torrent of damage with Pikachu's neutral A

Yea and I really miss the glitches super smash bros brawl had! They were tons of fun and just so funny and fun to do! I will always miss the game and never forget it. I really do miss the great memories and magical moments i always had playing this game

Back