Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Family Guy (why not?)

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
There are two shows that have become very repetitive:Spongebob and The Simpsons. They're both yellow and old and repetitive. I wish they would both get cancelle. Yes, I'll admit they do have great and hilarious episodes, but now now or its once in a a while. So who should get cancelled more?

Spongebob. It's gone on for way too long and I'm not sure why. xD

Family Guy would run for a while, they've made so many series that I've lost count. It's a big hit apparently. So I doubt it would get cancelled anytime soon.

I voted for Family Guy. I've never even watched it but I don't like it :giggle:

I haven't watched Spongebob either.

The older episodes of The Simpsons air here and they're very funny; I've read everywhere that the new ones aren't as good but I still want it to keep going :cat:

I voted for Family Guy. I've never even watched it but I don't like it :giggle:

I haven't watched Spongebob either.

The older episodes of The Simpsons air here and they're very funny; I've read everywhere that the new ones aren't as good but I still want it to keep going :cat:
You haven't watched Spongebob? :eek:
Oh yea, and I voted for family guy, since that's my least favorite out of the 3

Well im wishing for Sponegebob to get cancelled because it really lost quality in the last years(aka the time in that i didnt watch it)
Well also Family Guy because I hate this show. Its a series that tries to tell constant stories but focusses on cutaway
gags also it can become REALLY tasteless at times
But the Simpsons shouldnt get cancelled,the jokes may not be that good like once but its still funny now(Spongebob and Family Guy sadly arent)

I voted for The Simpsons, that show is old and stale now, I still find Family Guy funny. But if it goes as long as The Simpsons, I am sure it will also become stale and unfunny.

I occasionally watch Spongebob but it's not like how it used to be...I know you didn't list this show but I just wanna throw it out there...mostly because I hate this with a strong passion...and sorry if anyone likes it I just can't stand it Johnny Test!

I was okay with it on Kids WB but now that its on Cartoon Network I can't stand it, the colors (the ones I can see) are too bright, the sound effects are so annoying the plots the same in every freaking episode (go into the lab, get kicked out the lab, get called in the lab, get tested on, fight very boring villain) it's like they took Dexters Lab and Scooby Doo and put it together.

I occasionally watch Spongebob but it's not like how it used to be...I know you didn't list this show but I just wanna throw it out there...mostly because I hate this with a strong passion...and sorry if anyone likes it I just can't stand it Johnny Test!

I was okay with it on Kids WB but now that its on Cartoon Network I can't stand it, the colors (the ones I can see) are too bright, the sound effects are so annoying the plots the same in every freaking episode (go into the lab, get kicked out the lab, get called in the lab, get tested on, fight very boring villain) it's like they took Dexters Lab and Scooby Doo and put it together.
I also hate Johnny Test

Family Guy, while not as bad as I initially thought, is the only one out of those that deserve to be cancelled. It's running out of gags hard (I don't watch it often)

A few weeks ago I watched a new episode of Spongebob and actually enjoyed it. It seems they're trying to have the show grow up with the kids imo. Was a much more depressing story (Spongebob lost his job and got utterly depressed).

Simpsons should stay on air just for the sake of staying on air. It's my favorite show, too.

They really need to stop making new episodes of The Simpsons. I love the show but watching new episodes has become so painfully awkward because none of the jokes are funny.

family guy, it's gone on for wayy too long which a lot of other TV shows have too, but I don't like family guy as much as I like those TV shows.
I feel like my IQ drops down every time I watch an episode of spongebob. but I still like watching it so I guess it's okay and shouldn't be canceled yet :p

Back