POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User
  • Most Pokemon moves can mean more than one thing. Examples:
    enhanced-buzz-9021-1279906648-8.jpg

• enhanced-buzz-9018-1279906656-6.jpg

• enhanced-buzz-8996-1279906664-14.jpg

• enhanced-buzz-8985-1279907963-6.jpg

• How are you supposed to do Pokemon battles on water?
    enhanced-buzz-9025-1279906717-11.jpg

• Professor Oak asks for your gender… can’t he tell by looking at you?
    enhanced-buzz-9018-1279906741-7.jpg
    • How do the Pokemon fit into the balls?
      enhanced-buzz-15926-1279208283-1.jpg

You probably thought about this one, but how on earth are all of those monsters supposed to fit into apple-sized balls?

• You’re catching Pokemon, becoming best friends, and throwing them out to fight time and time again.
      enhanced-buzz-15923-1279208323-0.jpg

You probably thought about this one, too.

• No matter which Pokemon you surf on, it always shows you as on “Lapras.”
      enhanced-buzz-1776-1279574455-25.jpg

You could be surfing on a .... Magikarp and it would still look like a Lapras.

haha lol isn't this so true ?
      take a look at this one
    • How do you fit everything into your bag?
      enhanced-buzz-9015-1279906789-6.jpg

• How can a tiny turtle kill a huge rock monster?
      enhanced-buzz-9020-1279906811-11.jpg

• How do Pokemon “hurt themselves in confusion”?
      enhanced-buzz-9023-1279908109-5.jpg

Reactions: milesose
Nice work collecting those photos and finding the ideas! I'm chuckling like a Japanese schoolgirl right now :giggle:

Nice work collecting those photos and finding the ideas! I'm chuckling like a Japanese schoolgirl right now :giggle:
haha i know right ! i was laughing like mad when i saw these ones ! :p they were really funny :p i don't even remember how i found the website ! there are a lot more but they had swearing so i didn't want to risk getting banned :p its funny !

:p Nice work! I found a similar post on the Interwebz but it also had swearing, sexual innuendos and references, so I also kinda avoided sharing that

:p Nice work! I found a similar post on the Interwebz but it also had swearing, sexual innuendos and references, so I also kinda avoided sharing that
haha but those ones are the funniest though ! but these were very good :p have u seen the scyther that couldn't fly or the whats under the diglet one ?

I haven't but there's one with where do girls keep their PokeBalls while in a bikini both in the games and anime :p

I haven't but there's one with where do girls keep their PokeBalls while in a bikini both in the games and anime :p
haha lol send me in PM
sounds funny :p

For a sec I though this was going to be all the references or things found in X/Y. For instance in the Centrico Plaza Pokemon Center someone said Oak's grandson came to Lumiose. Zangooses team up on Sevipers in horde battles, and the over 9000 reference is in there. I'm not sure if there was a "comfy shorts" reference in X/Y or not but yeah, there is a lot of hidden stuff in that game. From a creepy ghost girl to Gen 4 and 5 music. Yes there are a lot of Pokemon jokes on the internet.

I heard there's some kind of reincarnation of buriedalive in the 6th gen, but never found any info on it. Also my game save got corrupted in v1.0 with the elevator lady. but didn't corrupt with the game breaking glitch of saving in Lumiose City though.

I liked reading those. They were funny but Magikarp can't learn surf and wouldn't it be harder to carry a Bicycle? Plus, instead of 99 Poke balls, it looks like 999 Poke balls.

Hahahahahahahahahah. A hahaah hahahaha ha. Ha. Still funny

How do you keep a bicycle, potions, Pokeballs, and all the countless items you get in one small backpack? Why are TMs and HMs disks, and how exactly does a Pokemon learn a move from a disk (does it have an optical drive or something?)? In some of the older games, why can't you run indoors? Where exactly do the Elite Four and Champion live? How can they stand still for hours without getting bored or moving around? If they actually do face trainers, then where are those trainers? Why can't we battle them (they'd actually be challenging)? There are so many questions that only your imagination can answer.

Back