things you are hyped about zelda BOTW

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
since the trailer of zelda breath of the wild and the official gameplay nintendo released at e3 most of us are getting hype for specific reason and i want to know why are you hyped for zelda breath of the wild. personally the reason im hyped for it is because of the artstyle and the freedom it looks like it has and that the fact you can cook food to make something tasty to restore health and give you other boost. the new powers link has and there just so much freedom in what you can do in the game. so what are you hyped you in zelda breath of the wild.

Everything.

Anyone who disagrees is a biased hater.

The fact that I can beat the game in under an hour if I wanted to

What I am most hyped about is speedrunning. If you can really fight Ganon as soon as you get to the castle speedruns of the game are going to be really interesting since you have to decide what weapons are time efficient to get but strong enough to actually stand a chance against the final boss. Even though the game looks great and it seems like there is a lot to explore, thats the thing I am most hyped about.

I'm exited for how this game will fit in the timeline and that we will get to explore hyrule in full 1080p 60 fps HD. I'm also looking forward to any Easter eggs or creepy things in the game :vamp: I really want to see a ben drowned Easter egg or a linkle Easter egg! I NEED EASTER EGGS IN THIS GAME!

The game will not ever play in the same sequence for a lot of people, which I really like, and the probable amount of time it will take to 100% the game (I feel bad for Jirard from That One Video Gamer lol). Being able to go through all sorts of mini temples to gain powers is gonna be super fun, too. I know there's a ton more, but I'm just listing the features that stood out to me. :D

I love the idea that you can try out temples and challenges in different orders, meaning it'll be more fun if you get stuck, as you can try another, and it just adds to replayability! But I am most of all hyped about Waluigi :p

Well, now that the game is out, I am currently hyped for the new DLC that's coming out in a few days. I am even more hyped for the second DLC pack this Holiday season, which is much more up my alley than the more challenge-related DLC pack that is coming first.

Back