Thinking About Buying From the Ubisoft eShop Sale

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
So, there has been a sale on select Ubisoft games up to 75% off on the 3DS eShop. The one that catches my eye is Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D. Are you gonna get anything from the sale? (Tetris Ultimate is in the sale too ^-^)

Also, whoever owns Splinter Cell 3D, is it a good game? I've never played a game in the Splinter Cell series.

So, there has been a sale on select Ubisoft games up to 75% off on the 3DS eShop. The one that catches my eye is Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D. Are you gonna get anything from the sale? (Tetris Ultimate is in the sale too ^-^)

Also, whoever owns Splinter Cell 3D, is it a good game? I've never played a game in the Splinter Cell series.
Well, Splinter Cell 3D is a remake of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, just thought I would let you know. The story is good and I like the gameplay, though it feels weird playing on a portable system. There is no multiplayer, though, and replay value is minimal. However, espcially considering it's a launch title, it's pretty good.

Yeah, like Raptor said, it feels odd, and there isn't any replay value. It isn't a bad game, there's just nothing else to it after you finish the singleplayer. But I checked the sale prices and I believe it's worth what it's at right now. You should totally pick it up if you're in to that genre. :)

It 's a great value if its up to 75% off then I'd suggest you go pick that game up its not that bad considering the price but ad also suggest you go find some reviews on the internet just to be sure youll love the game Hope youll make a decision soon my friend!:cat::cat::cat:

Back