thinking about kid icarus uprising

• Thread starter Tsukubaki
  • Start date
Tsukubaki

Tsukubaki

Sister of Hades
Towns Folk
i've been wanting to purchase a kid icarus game for quite some time now, and i finally have enough money to buy uprising. the reason i am choosing uprising is because i watched the videos for it on nintendo eshop and it looks like it has awesome graphics plus some varying intensities and cool weapons. all and all, it looks like a good game. but the controls sound weird to me. i am right handed, but i had a niece whose friend couldn't play the game because he was left handed. for those of you who have played, i would like to know how difficult the game was to control for you.

Don't worry about the controls, it hardly ever gets annoying and I kinda like this way better tan having something like the circle pad pro. The most chapter I ever played consecutively was like 3 and that took me a little over an hour. I took like 2-3 minute breaks between chapters so there was no problems with arms or hands hurting.
The game is pretty amazing and you should definitely get it!

Great game graphics are good and the levels are reasonable and some are hard but it is a great game overall and you can play with your friends through multiplayer,i am also thinking of getting the game.

I'm right handed as well. The controls are not as bad as is said, and I found it to be more than suitable fo rthe game. Plus the game is one of my favourite 3DS games of all, with great gameplay, great music, hilarious characters and dialogue, decent story, incredible graphics and pretty good multiplayer. I couldn't recommend this game anymore.

I'm right handed as well. The controls are not as bad as is said, and I found it to be more than suitable fo rthe game. Plus the game is one of my favourite 3DS games of all, with great gameplay, great music, hilarious characters and dialogue, decent story, incredible graphics and pretty good multiplayer. I couldn't recommend this game anymore.
i thought it looked pretty fun too. it had five stars on nintendo eshop. it looks so awesome... im hoping to try it today. thank you for answering my question about the controls. they just sounded kind of awkward to me.

Yes. Get the game. I'm right handed, and I think the controls actually better the game, and you'll hardly notice anything strange, because you'll get used to it quickly after only 1 or 2 chapters. Anyways, the game has an amazing, and rich storyline, many fun-to-use weapons, and a stunning storyline. I would completely recommended this game! :D

The game is worth, it is fantastic, it features amazing graphics and don't worry about the controls, you will soon get used to them. one of the most interesting things about it is that you play whether in the air and on the ground, besides you can personalize your weapons to get the most of it.

glad to hear that it sounds like im making a good choice! i am currently trying to reserve one on gamestop.com. hopefully will hear back tomorrow.

Reactions: skinick25
Back