This selection of Club Nintendo games are funny.

• Thread starter MegaSuperab
  • Start date

What games did you get on Club Nintendo for July - August 2014?

• Total voters
MegaSuperab

MegaSuperab

My FC is 0946-2553-1158.
Towns Folk
Why are they funny? Not the games, the PRICES. It's 200 coins for each game, but what makes it funny is that Paper Mario costs an extra 50 coins. :hilarious:

This selection isn't really good.

Metal Torrent was a reward before, and it was 150 coins back then. Why the huge price increase this time around? :( Good thing I got it back then.

Also, I think the other games have also been rewards before, and are also overpriced this time around.

So, after a month's wait, this selection is pretty danged terrible.

I'd vote no games if it were an option. More repeats at increasing prices aren't my thing. Not to mention they continue releasing DSiWare and Wii games. Club Nintendo's decline continues.

Reactions: 18
I'd vote no games if it were an option. More repeats at increasing prices aren't my thing. Not to mention they continue releasing DSiWare and Wii games. Club Nintendo's decline continues.
I was going to make it an option, but I forgot to. :D

There have been games that cost 250 coins before.

I know I've no right to complain; Microsoft and Sony don't offer a service like this (and don't say PS+ or Games with Gold because it isn't the same), but Club Nintendo is horrible. It was one thing when they had a minimum of 3 repeats a month, but now they're making games that used to be cheaper more expensive. Metal Torrent I remember getting for 150 coins, and I know for a fact Kid Icarus has been 150 coins before, and Paper Mario has been 200 before. Ridiculous.

Reactions: TAG
Then again at least you have the games on the shop?

But I agree, Nintendo need to up their game. There's so many Nintendo-themed things I would be interested in if they would mega-revamp their entire Club Nintendo system.

You all know I said they were FUNNY, not bad.

Kid Icarus is a fun little game, but I got it for 150 coins a couple months ago. I don't know why they are raising prices for repeats of the same games. They're also pretty mediocre- good for the most parts. I hope they start releasing some new games more often that are actually worth getting. After all, getting coins is no easy task and it takes time to build up a stash of coins.

Back