This Video Game is better than That Video Game

• Thread starter anthony91728595
  • Start date
A

anthony91728595

Legendary Collector
Towns Folk
Hello! This Game is called, This Game is better than That Game. You need to tell what game is better than that game and why then someone else needs to reply why another game is better than your game that you think is better.

Example:

anthony9128595: Sonic Lost World Wii U is better than Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric because of the Glitches Glitches Glitches Glitches!!!!!

Random Member: Sonic Colors is better than Sonic Lost World because Critics rated it better

How come no one's replying me? This is a very fun game after all. Anyway onto the game.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is better than Super Mario 64 because it has better powerups

Last edited:
Super Mario maker is better than super Mario galaxy 2 because you can create actual Mario levels with the touch of your finger (Stylis)

Super Mario Galaxy is better than Super Mario Maker because it's in on space in 3D and has an orchestrated soundtrack.

Mario kart 8 is better than super Mario galaxy because you can race upside-down and in water ate amazing heights.

Super mario 3d world is a bit better than the galaxy games because of the variety of landscapes and amazing gameplay and graphics.

Super smash bros 4 is better than super Mario 3D world because it has cool stages to fight on and the game has amiibo functionally.

Cave Story is better than super Smash bros 4 because it has a more compelling story and multiple endings depending on your choices.

Stella Glow is better than Cave story because has very good story and it has good gameplay that is somewhat similar than fire emblem.

Child of light is much better because of it's beautiful story and gameplay

Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge is the best game ever, better than Child of Light. It has very high ratings of Steam. It has become a cult classic, and if you don't know about it, you're a loser. It's constantly on sale and very affordable. It's gameplay is like Super Mario Galaxy and Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain. There's also a great strategy and replayability. I suggest you all get this game, it's always $5. The action scenes are blissful, and the map is bigger than Skyrim, Fallout 3 & 4, Just Cause 2 & 3, Witcher 3, Xenoblade X, and Minecraft COMBINED. Coming out to 1000000000000000 km^2. I dare someone to top this.

Last edited:
Goat Simulator is better than Bad Rats:The Rats' Revenge because you take control of a goat(not so many take that risk),plays like Super Mario 3D World and Team Fortress 2 combined,has explosions and is in 3D.It also has goats,so enough said.

Bad Rats: The Rat's Revenge is the best game ever, better than Child of Light. It has very high ratings of Steam. It has become a cult classic, and if you don't know about it, you're a loser. It's constantly on sale and very affordable. It's gameplay is like Super Mario Galaxy and Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain. There's also a great strategy and replay ability. I suggest you all get this game, it's always $5. The action scenes are blissful, and the map is bigger than Skyrim, Fallout 3 & 4, Just Cause 2 & 3, Witcher 3, Xenoblade X, and Minecrafted COMBINED. Coming out to 1000000000000000 km^2. I dare someone to top this.
Wow! I am a loser! Why have I not heard of such an amazing game? A game for 24 cents! Saw the ratings.
9/10 Piece of crap- ign

Big rigs is better than Goat simulator because of the amazing hard work!

Sanic 06 is better than big rigs because anything is(͡°͜ʖ͡°)

Skate 3 is better because it's more glitchier than sanic 06

Back